Whether you are a professional or a beginner in playing keyboards, you need to have a keyboard stand.
The stand helps you stay comfortable, and allows to keep your fingers parallel to the ground for smoothly playing the keyboard.
Here are some of the crucial points that will help you to buy quality keyboard stands:
- Height Adjustment
Look for a keyboard stand that provides a 5 point height adjustment option and has bullet-nose pulls.
This feature makes adjustment simple, and allows you to use the keyboard stand in both sitting and standing positions.
- Weight Bearing Capacity
Always look for a keyboard stand whose bearing capacity is more that your keyboard’s weight..
Like if the weight for your keyboard is 4kg, then look for a stand whose bearing capacity is around 6kgs.
The style of the stand decides how much leg space you get.
The best are Double X-style and Z-style keyboard stands, as they offer a lot of leg space, and have a stable base, that allows them to remain grounded.
We have gathered and provided important details about a keyboard stand in our ‘Buying Guide’. Read to learn more.
To help you choose easily, here is a list of ‘5 Best Keyboard Stands’. Read and be a smart buyer.
5 Best Keyboard Stands
|Keyboard Stand||Stand Style||Capacity||Warranty||Buy Now|
|Kadence Double Keyboard Stand||Double X-style||6.8 kgs||No||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Arctic Adjustable Keyboard Stand||Double X-style||N.A||No||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|PENNYCREEK Keyboard Stand||Single X-style||5.8 kgs||No||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Kadence Keyboard Stand||Z-style||25 kgs||No||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|OnStage Keyboard Stand||Single X-style||41 kgs||1 Year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Reviews of Best Keyboard Stands in India
- Kadence Double X-Style – Comes with 5 locking points to help you adjust the height properly.
- Arctic – Has square double based tubing for extra strength and durability.
- PENNYCREEK – Strong keyboard stand that provides a lot of leg-space.
- Kadence Z-Style – Is able to fit a stage piano up to 25kgs.
- OnStage – You can position the stand’s arm sleeves to fit any keyboard width.
Kadence is an expert in making musical instruments and home studio equipment.
From its collection of quality equipment comes the Double X-Style stand with 5 locking positions and bullet-nose pull that allows you to adjust the height easily.
The unique mechanism also helps you to set the height at any level between 4 to 38inches.
- The X-style stand has dual braced legs that provide extra stability.
- Its adjustable arm sleeves help in accommodating any size keyboard.
- Flexible height adjustment makes the stand an ideal choice for children and adults alike.
The average weight of a keyboard is 4.6kgs. Kadence Double X-Style keyboard stand has the capacity to bear up to 6.8kgs of weight, which makes it an ideal choice for bearing any keyboard size.
The best part about this stand is that you don’t need to assemble the product, as it comes pre-welded.
Kadence Double X-Style stand has high strength support straps that secures the keyboard, and minimizes the risk of damages.
Item Weight: 3.42kgs
- Stand allows you to play keyboard comfortably both in sitting and standing positions.
- Simply buy and start using the product.
- A branded product but has no warranty.
Just like Kadence even Arctic is a Double X-style keyboard stand, but with the added benefit of portability.
It is a strong built stand with detachable tubes, that allows you to dismantle and carry them around easily.
The stand offers 5 height changing options with bullet-nose pull knob which makes adjustment simple.
- The feet of the stand has rubber grip to keep it firmly grounded.
- Arctic has adjustable arms that can easily accommodate any type of keyboard.
- It also has locking strap on its arms that can be attached to your keyboard for added security.
The high strength straps connects to screw connection at the underside of any average digital keyboard, minimizing the risks of damage.
The stand can carry any 61 keys keyboard. The average weight of these keyboards is 2.81kgs.
Arctic Double X-Style keyboard stand has a slim body, and hence can be easily folded in a flat position. It can be tucked in a closet and carried in a vehicle conveniently.
Item Weight: 3.4kgs
- Can be easily assembled with the help of L key and large bolts.
- A lightweight product.
- A branded quality product but comes with no warranty.
The first thing we noticed about PENNYCREEK keyboard stand is it’s sturdy yet simple X-Style design, that provides a lot of leg space to its user.
Also, the rectangular tubing leg construction helps the stand to stay sturdy and carry the weight of any keyboard easily.
- The classic bullet-nose pull knob makes it easy to adjust the height of the stand.
- Its arms have rubber sleeves that keeps your keyboard stable.
- The arms can be positioned to accommodate any keyboard size.
PENNYCREEK is a lightweight stand that can be easily moved and carried around.
The stand can bear up to 5.8kgs weight, making it a good choice for keeping heavy keyboards.
Item Weight: 998gms
- A branded product – feature that confirms the stand’s quality.
- Extremely lightweight
- Though strong but the product does not offer any warranty.
Kadence Z-Style is a strong keyboard stand that can carry a keyboard weighing up to 25kgs. Which makes it an ideal choice for accommodating both keyboard as well as on-stage piano.
The height as well as the width of the stand can be easily adjusted to suit your needs.
- The tubes of the stand are made of solid metal which confirms its durability.
- This Kadence keyboard stand is best fit for all branded keyboards such as the Yamaha PSR series, Casio CTK and LK series and more.
The Z-style stand can be easily dismantled and folded, giving it the added benefit of portability.
Also the arms have secure screw fitting to hold the keyboard in its place, no matter how much you move or turn it around.
Item Weight: 798gms
- Better than cross stands, as these stands provide a lot of leg space.
- A good looking keyboard stand.
- A quality product but has no warranty.
- You will not be able to slant it.
OnStage just like Kadence is a single X-style keyboard stand, but with more height adjustment options. The height adjustment ranges between 27inch and 38inch.
Similar to the other keyboard stands even OnStage has 5 position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob that allows you to adjust its height and width easily.
- The stand has 1inch square tubing that makes it a strong and durable product.
- It is a quality product that can be used everywhere including studios, showrooms, and on stages.
- You can easily position the arm sleeves as per your keyboard’s width.
The weight bearing capacity of this single X-style stand is the highest. It can bear up to 41kgs of keyboard weight.
The feet of the stand is covered with non-slip rubber end caps, that helps it to stay on the ground firmly.
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Black powder coating gives the stand a sleek look
- 1 year warranty confirms the quality of the product.
- Customers complained about welds and joints so check the product carefully before taking it in.
A keyboard stand helps you to position your body well, to avoid back pain, and also provides a firm grip to your keyboard.
Which is why, be it a professional or an amateur, keyboard stand becomes a must for all.
To help you buy a keyboard stand, we have tried to put down as many details as possible.
Also while researching, we found Kadence Double X-Style keyboard stand to be the best, as its strong, sturdy and can easily accommodate any type of keyboard.
But if you have already used the stand and think otherwise, then do share your thoughts.
You can even share your experience about using other keyboard stand brands. This will help other buyers.
Enjoy playing keyboard!