People are looking for ways to retain their youth. Generally, face, neck & arms will reflect the age-related changes. There is a wide range of beauty procedures available to maintain the skin elasticity & attractive appearance. Looking to have a well-conditioned skin without spending much on expensive face treatment at the salon? Then opt for a face massager.
A face massager will tone the facial muscles, improve the blood circulation, and activate the regenerative process to make you feel younger. It reduces the dead skin cells, cleanses the skin pores, relieves stress, and thus reduces the wrinkles and scars on the skin. It is suitable for any type of skin (even sensitive).
Mechanical face massagers, roller face massagers, and ultrasonic facial massager are common types of face massager. Regular usage of once in every 2 – 3 weeks will keep the skin hydrated and nourish.
Here we are going to learn about how to use a face massager properly to grab glowing skin by controlling the early signs of ageing.
How to Use Face Massager Machine:
Below is the step-by-step procedure that explains you on how to use a facial massager. Have a look at them and follow it regularly to get a glowing skin.
- Take out a 5 in 1 facial massager, in which one can get an applicator with 5 different attachments.
- The frequency of its usage will depend on your age. For instance, if you’re at 20 – 25 years, use this massager for once a week. If you’re 25 – 30 years old, then use it for twice a week and if you’re above 30 years, prefer to use it 4 times a week, to tighten your skin pores.
- You can find a power turn on/off button along with settings (low/high) buttons.
- Most models come with battery operated in which you can operate it anywhere. Whereas, some other models work either manual or electric power source.
- Use different attachments for grabbing different benefits with this face massager.
- Use a crude polish attachment (just like pumice stone) to remove dead skin cells, blackheads on the face, elbows, arms and legs. It is slightly harsh, so avoid using it on your face.
- Then try latex soft sponge attachment, which is soft and used on the under-eye area and cheeks. It removes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use a makeup sponge attachment to clean your skin. It gives a perfectly natural finish of your makeup.
- Make sure to wet and cleanse your skin before applying makeup foundation and this attachment.
- A soft brush attachment will cleanse the skin effectively. It exfoliates and scrubs your skin after applying exfoliating cream to remove blackheads and clear dust. Prefer to do this process for about 3 – 4 minutes. Make sure to rinse your face thoroughly after using this.
- Apply any facial oil or aloe vera gel on the face and use the rolling/rotating massager attachment for 3 minutes. This massager will enhance blood circulation, tighten the skin and reduces aging signs. Prefer to use it for 2 – 3 times a week regularly.
Check out our best reviews of Face Massager Machines to select the right one, as per your requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Most experts advise using this facial massage for once every 2 – 3 weeks, depending on your skin type. It will exfoliate the skin, promotes blood circulation, clears dead skin cells, promotes cell growth, and thus keep your skin well-nourished and moisturized.
Initially, you have to prepare your skin by washing your face with lukewarm water and pat dry to apply moisturizer/oil. Then steam the face to soften the pores and thereby for easy penetration of oil. Now use your fingers to massage the face gently in circular motion for a couple of minutes. For massaging, start it with your forehead, and then go down with eye area, cheeks, mouth area, chin, and neck. Finally, rinse your hair with water to close the skin pores.
It is not necessary to use this face massager daily even though it is beneficial to the skin. But if you have time, then use it 2 – 3 times a week to stimulate the facial muscles and provide them with oxygen. Regular usage will make the skin look young and healthy and thus minimizes the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
It is always best to start using this face massager after your 20’s. The reason is that before your 20’s, the skin has perfect pH and thereby your face is tight and glow naturally. After 20 and above years, you have to start exfoliating your face. At 25 years, you may start using some anti-ageing creams to reduce the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
We hope the above information will give a clear idea of what attachments come with a facial massager and how to use it effectively. Still, having any queries regarding its proper usage? Then feel free to share with us in the below comments section.