There are many people like you who like eating fresh bread rather than buying one. This gives them the freedom to choose the correct set of ingredients. You can make the perfect bread at home using the right bread maker machine.
All you have to do is add all the ingredients to it, set the program, and wait for around 90 minutes. Your home-made bread will be ready soon. The best part is it will be free from any preservative and will be cheaper than store-bought ones.
Check for these factors to select the bread maker that will suit your requirements.
Bread Maker Capacity:
The capacity of bread makers varies from 500 grams to 1200 grams. This comparison table can help you get an estimation of the capacity that you should consider.
|Bread Pan Size||No. Of Slices|
Bread Maker Type:
There are two types of bread makers available in the market, depending on the shape: vertical and horizontal bread maker.
If you wish to bake bakery-type or store-bought type loaves of bread, you can buy a horizontal bread maker that comes with two kneading blades. If not, you can opt for a vertical bread maker that is compact and quite affordable.
Pre-set Menu Options:
If you are a beginner, you can buy a basic model otherwise buy an advanced model with loads of options and extra features.
Delay timer, pan material, and quick baking are a few other factors that you should consider before buying a bread maker. We have explained them in detail in the “Buying Guide” below.
Along with this, we have also reviewed the 5 best bread makers available in India. Let’s check them out.
Best Bread Makers Available in India
|Best Bread Maker||Pre-Set Menu Options||Weight||Warranty||Buy Now|
|KENT 550-Watt Atta and Bread Maker||19||11 kg||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|Sharp 600W Table-Top Bread Maker||12||NA||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|Lifelong Atta and Bread Maker||19||5.2 kg||1 Year||Check On Amazon|
|Glen Bread Maker||12||9.2 kg||2 Years||Check On Amazon|
|Hamilton Bread Maker Machine||14||4.5 kg||5 Years||Check On Amazon|
Best Automatic Bread Maker Reviews
1. KENT 550-Watt Atta an Bread Maker
The Kent Atta and bread maker is a delight to have in the kitchen. With its 19 pre-set menus, sophisticated steel-grey body, and sturdy built this bread maker holds the top position on our list of the best bread makers in India.
It will effectively make several kinds of bread, cakes, and jam in the most hygienic way without you having to touch it. Being a homemaker, it is tedious and tiresome to knead doughs for chapatis and puris. Well, the scenario will change when you get home the KENT Atta and Bread Maker 16010.
It has a maximum capacity of 1 kg and has three loaf-size settings, which are 500gm, 750gm and 1 kg. The product comes with one year of KENT warranty. The box includes non-stick bakeware, kneading panel remover, measuring spoon, measuring cup, and user manual, which also includes recipes that you can make using this bread maker.
- It has an LCD screen that shows several selected settings to make operation easier.
- This bread maker comes with 19 pre-set menus
- It has 3 loaf-size settings, which you can adjust according to the quantity of ingredients you are putting in.
- The ‘color setting’ enables the user to decide the amount of browning.
- There are upward and downward arrow keys, which will let you increase or decrease the time.
- Apart from kneading and baking, you can as well ferment, stir-fry and defrost using this bread maker.
- It comes with 1 year of manufacturing warranty, effective from the date of purchase.
- The product has a dimension of 36 x 24.5 x 30 cm and weighs 11kgs.
KENT is a trusted brand, and this bread-maker from the same brand is the best one according to us. With its multiple settings, this bread maker is a multi-tasker that can knead, defrost, and ferment as well. Adding it to your kitchen will indeed be a good decision.
- 19 pre-customized setting
- 3 loaf-size settings
- Option to customize browning
- LCD control interface
- Item weight is on the heavier side
2. Sharp 600W Table-Top Bread Maker
The Sharp 600W Table-Top Bread Maker is from a Japanese brand which specializes in making premium quality electronic gadgets. It has modern steel and black body and comes with 12 pre-set programs. It lags by one position because of its price, which is slightly higher than the KENT bread maker. Also, there is no pre-set menu for kneading chapati or puri dough. You will have to use the manual mode for it and set the timer accordingly.
The Sharp 600w table-top bread maker has a fully automatic function. Once you put in the necessary ingredients for a particular type of bread, it will knead the dough, let it rise and then bake it, without you having to monitor the cooking all the while. It takes around 3 hours for this machine to bake a loaf of white bread; the time is slightly more for brown bread.
With this machine, you will get the option to select the loaf size and control its browning as well. Apart from bread, it can make jams and cakes too. It has a fruit and nut dispenser which comes handy when you want your recipe to incorporate some dry fruits for texture. The box contains the main unit, kneading blade, measuring cup, two-sided measurement spoon, user manual, and a hook.
- The Sharp bread maker has two loaf settings, which are- 680g and 900g
- You can select between light, medium, and dark browning option.
- Its function is fully automatic.
- The longest side of this bread maker is 14 inches
- It comes with 1 year of on-site warranty
- It has a backlit LCD that displays the timer and the selected settings
This fully automatic bread maker is powered by Japanese technology and it is easy to use. All you have to do is follow the user-manual cum recipe-book and enjoy freshly baked preservative-free bread. It might cost a little extra, but its built-quality and performance are worth every penny.
- Japanese technology
- Browning control
- 2 loaf size option
- Fruit and nut dispenser
- Fully automatic function
- 12 pre-customized settings
- Last-operation memory
- Costs slightly higher
- The ‘stop’ button acts more like a pause button for 2 secs.
3. Lifelong Atta and Bread Maker
This Lifelong Atta & Bread Maker will automatically knead, bake and ferment by eliminating the hassles of kneading dough with hands, which is safe, convenient and hygienic. This bread maker with various excellent features makes it great value for your money.
Its LCD display with 19 digital customized programs of this bread maker will do everything you need like bake fresh loaves of bread (several kinds), fruit cakes, jam, desserts or knead doughs automatically.
The box includes detachable baking pan, hook, measuring spoon, measuring cup, and recipe book that let you enjoy homemade bread. It is easy to operate, easy to clean and store, as it components are detachable. The manufacturer offers 1-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
It has non-stick coated detachable pan that accommodate three loaf size options. It also has adjustable crust control that give you a choice to bake light, medium & dark crusts, as per your taste. Its 5-hour programmable timer delay will delay the cooking process and bake the bread freshly at your choice of time.
- 19 pre-set menu options.
- Beyond making bread loaves, it can make cakes, jams, yogurt, and knead dough.
- Meet your baking needs automatically with a single touch operation.
- An LCD display on top with easy to control buttons
- Compact design with easy to clean and easy to store.
- 5-hour programmable timer delay will prepare the bread as per your convenience.
- This bread maker has three loaf settings – 500gms, 750gms & 1 kg.
- Can be used to prepare sugar-free or gluten-free breads with special programme settings.
If you want to use this bread maker for beyond baking bread or kneading doughs, then it is certainly a perfect option. It has one touch automatic operation for kneading, fermenting and baking needs. All you need is to customize ingredients with unique programs for your own unique recipes.
- Fully automatic function
- 3 loaf size options
- Delayed time adjustment
- Pocket friendly price
- Adjustable crust control.
- Non-stick removable baking pan
- Easy to use, clean and store
- Comes with recipes book with a variety of bread recipes.
- Poor customer service.
- Its transparent glass window on the top is small.
4. Glen Bread Maker
For two decades, Glen has been offering marvelous kitchen products that are innovative and standard. Because of their aesthetics and quality performance, Indian homemakers like to have Glen appliances in their kitchens.
This Glen 615-Watt versatile bread maker allows fully automatic kneading and baking operation. So it is most helpful for Indian women who feel bored and stressed with the tedious dough-making.
Glen designed this device with a capacity of 3.5 liters, and so, you can make about 700-1000 g of bread sufficient for a small family.
With its 12 specific preset menu settings, you can make different kinds of fresh homemade bread. You can also make delicious fruit jams, desserts, cake, sweets, and other dishes on your own at home without relying on commercial jams. It has a special memory option, and so, if there is a sudden power cut, the device remains the temperature settings for about 10 minutes.
- It has an electronic control panel with 12 specific bread settings, 2 size settings, and 3 crust settings to set the kneading process.
- It even has audible tone signals to alert you to add additional ingredients like fruits, nuts, and others during the preparation.
- It keeps the bread warmer for one hour even after they are ready. So, you can serve them hot even in your morning rush.
- It has a see-through lid with a viewing window to view the status of bread-baking or dough-making. Its arrangement is so perfect that you can lift it easily once the process completes.
- As there is a light inside, you can also clearly observe the ongoing process without any efforts.
Apart from its notable features, it is preferable for its awesome look and operation. It is so easy to handle this stylish and elegant greyish high-grade plastic bread maker. Simply add the ingredients as per your desired recipe, set the cooking time, and then start.
As it is fully automatic, with simple hassle-free and safer clicking options, you can prepare bread loaves ready for your breakfast. Moreover, it has a non-stick baking pan with a handle that eases your convenience to take it out.
As this bread maker comes from a famous brand, you can avail of quality and safety standards. It allows making different kinds of bread, buns, dough for pizzas, jams, sweets, and desserts. So, it is an all-in-one automatic option that is preferable to women who wish to satisfy their kids with delicious recipes.
- Automatic dough-making and baking
- 12 preset menu options
- It needs only 615 Watts.
- It allows larger capacities of 3.5 liters.
- Viewing windows and light are advantageous.
- Memory function erases all your worries during power failure.
- Audio tone settings
- You can even make gluten-free bread.
- The non-stick baking pan is easy to handle, clean, and maintain.
- It looks stylish in your modern kitchen.
- 2 years warranty
- The customer service was not satisfactory.
- It is very heavy.
- The motor and its belt were not up to the mark.
5. Hamilton Beach 29885 Bread Maker
Hamilton’s kitchen appliances have been highly preferable for years because of their reliability, standard quality, and efficient performance.
This Hamilton Beach 29885 bread maker is the most premium one among the other different bread maker brands.
With a capacity of 2lbs (0.9 kg), it assures providing around 16 bread slices, and so it is well suitable for families with 4 to 5 members.
You can make different varieties of white, wheat, gluten-free, French, artisan bread, and many more items with this distinctive branded bread maker. It gives three shades of bread with assorted desired tastes satisfying all age groups.
This stylish bread maker fits your modern kitchen with a compact stainless steel design and compact size of 40.6*25.4*25.4 cms. It has a high-grade steel body and a non-stick bread pan that is food-grade, safe, and reliable to use. Moreover, it comes with good-quality plastic accessories including a spoon, measuring cup, kneading paddle, and a paddle removing tool.
- With 14 programmed cycles, it is used for multiple purposes to make bread, cake, dough, jam, and many more.
- It assures three loaf sizes and three crust shades of light, medium, and dark with the variable capacities of 1, 1.5, and 2 lbs. So, you will be lucky enough to fulfill your kid’s desires.
- Simple one-touch operation
- It has an automatic keep-warm feature after cooking.
- It has an LCD to show the countdown cooking timer.
- There is also a delay timer.
- 5 years warranty
With such notable features, you need not worry about its operation too! Just three simple steps – adding ingredients, selecting the desired cycle, and pressing the start button. Your bread slices will be ready!
Simply, it is an ongoing bread maker that is hassle-free and gives great relief to the homemakers. Even beginners can use it simply anywhere at your home, parties, outing, and camping. Don’t worry about the non-stick pan’s cleaning – it is simple, easy, and dishwasher-friendly. So, we recommend using this standard Hamilton product. However, it is a little bit expensive compared to other models.
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher-friendly pan
- 14 different functions to make different varieties.
- You can make gluten-free bread.
- Sturdy kneading paddle
- It is easy to place and remove the bread pan.
- Durable and lasts longer
- 5 years warranty services
- The outer stainless steel body becomes hot. So, you have to be careful to touch.
- It is expensive.
- You will get a squeaking sound initially during a breaking period.
Now that you have a fair knowledge about the essence of bread makers and the kind of machine that you should indulge in, why wait anymore? Leap into the market and get the best one that suits your needs.
Do let us know if this guide is helpful for you in the comment section below