Running is the most simple,efficient and recommended way to stay fit & healthy. In fact,a recent study claims that just 5 minutes of running per day can increase your overall life expectancy.
But you have to understand that you cannot directly run barefoot or with any shoes that you might find on your shoe rack. Unless your feet are as strong as Bahubali. Then please go for it.
Investing in a good pair of shoes is as important as running itself. If you pick up the habit of running with a bad or ill fit pair of shoes, you would end up injuring your feet and yourself. A bad pair of shoes can lead to injuries such as tendinitis, leg sprain or other knee and leg related problems.
A great pair of running shoes offer great comfort and flexibility to the runner. They even enhance the ability of a runner to perform better.
Not only that, but having a good and correct fit of shoes would actually motivate you to continue the habit of running. They naturally judge you to wear them and go for a quick run.
There is, however, a common misconception that all running shoes are the same.
They are NOT.
They are different for different people based on Gender, Pronation type, Usage and Comfort type.
Before you go out to the mall to buy a pair of running shoes, you have to ask yourself the following questions.
- What is the build material of this shoe?
- Is it custom built for running?
- Is this build type the perfect fit for my leg?
- Will I be getting the best price for the same shoe elsewhere?
Don’t worry if you are not able to answer them. This article is specifically written to help you answer those questions. Thus you would be able to determine the best running shoes out of the available.
We did our research and tried out a great bunch of shoes to pick the top 5 shoes for men and another top 5 shoes for women in 2019.
Along with the reasons for why these shoes are the best, we even have a comprehensive buying guide which will help you pick your own running shoes straight out of a mall.
Before we list down the reasons why these shoes are the best pick, let us list them all down first.
Best Running Shoes in India
|Best Shoes For Men||Material Type||Closure Type||Sole Type||Buy Now|
|Adidas Hellion Running Shoes||Mesh and Synthetic||Lace||Lightstrike IMEVA Midsole||Check the Price|
|New Balance Arishi Sport Running Shoes||Mesh||Lace||NB 1.0||Check the Price|
|Sparx Men's Mesh Lifestyle Shoes||Mesh||Strap||Phylon||Check the Price|
|Lee Cooper Men's Running Shoes||Mesh||Lace||Rubber||Check the Price|
|Reebok Men's Lite Pro Running Shoes||Mesh||Slip -on||Thick Cushion||Check the Price|
|Best Shoes For WoMen|
|Reebok Women's Xtreme Running Shoes||Mesh and PU||Lace||Rubber and EVA||Check the Price|
|Sparx Women's Mesh Running Shoes||Mesh||Lace||Rubber||Check the Price|
|Power Women's Vize Running Shoes||Canvas and Mesh||Lace||Rubber||Check the Price|
|Puma Unisex Running Shoes||Synthetic Canvas and Mesh||Lace||Soft Cushion||Check the Price|
|Red Tape Women's Running Shoes||Mesh and PU||Lace||Eva||Check the Price|
Top 5 Running shoes for MEN in India
Adidas is no doubt a well known brand for sportswear and its running shoes are perfect for any beginners who wish to start their sprinting hobby.
Adidas Hellion Running Shoes are a neutral fit and come in 3 different colour variants.The shoes have a common lace type closing.
The top of the shoe is made up of mesh and synthetic material. Mesh material present in the toe area offers great perforation hence passage of air is possible making the shoes are breathable. This possibility of passage of air makes it comfortable for runners to wear it for fast running, jogging and even casual walking.
Soles of these shoes are made up of a material called Lightstrike IMEVA Midsole. These kind of soles are lightweight in nature and offer brilliant cushioning in the long term.
The only problem with the shoes is their size. We observed that the correct ordered size may be a little smaller than expected. Hence always order a size greater than your requirement or try out a similar size with your local retailer and thus get the perfect fit.
If you plan on being a regular runner, care must be taken to deodorize the shoes regularly by keeping them in open. This helps them to retain their flexibility and original shape.
A good news is that the shoes come with a 90 day warranty period for any manufacturing defects. Hence you could return them if you tried them out and found any defects with them.
- Great Material which implies long lasting shoes.
- The Toe Perforations enable good ventilation to the shoes.
- Lightweight Soles; ideal for long distance running.
- 90 days warranty for any manufacturing defects or size fit issues.
- The fit of the shoe is not exact to the mentioned size. Ideally, order one size bigger to accommodate this Con.
These stylish and super comfortable kicks come with a mesh top material which offer great breathing comfort to your feet much like the Adidas Hellion Shoes mentioned above.
The Arishi Sport Running shoes are super light in nature and hence are great for casual and long term running. They have a typical lace based closure.
These shoes are made with no sew applique i.e, the shoes are made by layering of the materials one over the other using strong glue.
Foam cushioning material inside the shoes actually fulfils the need for extra comfort. All New Balance shoes come with a response insert called NB Response for extra comfort. Shoes have an NB 1.0 response insert which claims to additional comfort under the feet.
These shoes are designed not just solely for running and workouts, but also for casual wear and for work too.
Make sure that you keep the shoes in proper ventilation after usage which helps them to deodorize and keeps the comfortable shape intact.
Arishi Sport Running Shoes come with a manufacturer warranty of 30 days for any defects with the product which you can directly claim with the manufacturer.
- Foam cushioning for greater comfort.
- Comfortable design and fit which helps the shoes stay do not fall off while running fast.
- Light Weight and hence ideal for long distance running.
- May have slight fit issues due to extra cushioning layers.
- Fewer colour options available to choose from.
Sparx is the 3rd most trusted footwear brand in India and their Mesh Lifestyle shoes are one of the best quality of running shoes for men.
These running sneakers come in 3 different colours to choose from and are custom made just for running.It is manufactured with mesh material inside and out. Thus they offer great room for your feet to breathe while you go for a cheerful run.
These shoes are not lace type. They are strapped. If you are the lazy kind(Like me), then this makes it easier for you to just strap on and run off.
Soles of the shoes are of man made phylon material. This implies that the sole is sturdy and incredibly lightweight at the same time. Lightweight soles are always good for longer running sprints as they do not weigh you down in the while running.
We found the material to be smooth and easy on the skin and making it a great fit for not just for running but also for work and casual everyday wear.
- Great Build Material which is easy on the skin during long term usage.
- Phylon soles for sturdy and strong shoes.
- Strap closure ideal for people who are always in a hurry and also for the elderly.
- Tight Grip; made for longer durations in running may not feel comfortable to all.
- Design: It’s not that stylish if you are looking for a style statement as well
Lee Cooper is an undoubted king of style. If you are looking to make a great style statement along with quality shoes for running, these are an absolute go to.
Speaking of the style statement, these shoes come in two colour variants (Black and Navy Blue) and a really great design.
Like most shoes mentioned in this list, these shoes too come with a lace type closing and are made up of mesh material. As it is with mesh, it offers great breathability to your feet and toes while running.
Soles of these sneakers are crafted with rubber. Rubber soled shoes are ideal for longer runs and grip required for such runs.
There is not much to say about the cons for this shoe except for the default sizing issues. Be sure to check with your local retailer if you wish to buy offline. Online, order one size higher than your foot size to get a perfect fit.
A 90 day manufacturing defects warranty is available for these shoes. This makes it easier for replacement in case of product damage or there are any issues with the size too.
Overall, they make great for everyday casual wear and also perfect from medium to heavy workout and running episodes.
- Great Style ideal for both running and for casual wear.
- Comfortable soles make it easier for a good grip of the feet while running.
- 90 day warranty for any manufacturer defects and size fit issues.
- Sizing may be a bit small for certain type of feet. If you have abnormally small feet, try ordering a size higher than your usual number.
There exists no list of shoes that is complete without a pair of Reebok shoes. If there exists a list as such, I say it is incomplete.
The Reebok Walk Lite Pro are perfect for a beginner runner as they are simple, sleek, comfortable and ergonomic to wear.
These shoes are a slip on model which means that there is no lace or strap to this shoe to fix on. Wear it like a sock and off you go for your run.
Walk Lite Pro come with a great build and has a thick sole which adds great cushioning to the feet. If you’re someone with a history of orthopedic pain, this offers great comfort to soothe/cushion all sorts of ankle and feet pain.
These sneakers are incredibly light in weight and are comfortable for sprinters, brisk and casual walkers. Highly recommended for senior citizens.
Furthermore, they come with a 90 day manufacturer warranty which makes it a safe bet because you can return it in case of any damage.
- Slip on Style make it comfortable to wear and remove
- Cushioning and Thick soles ideal to keep the feet relaxed while running.
- Durability of these shoes is higher much like any other rebook product.
- No Cons Experienced as such.
- While that was a comprehensive list for all the shoes that fit the male feet, Let us now list out and understand why the following are..
Top 5 Best Running Shoes for WOMEN in India
Reebok has always been a trusted brand within the sports world. The stylish Reebok Traction Xtreme Running shoes are crafted specially for the runner in you.
These shoes are of lace type and are a perfect fit not just for running but also for gym workouts and casual wear as well.
The top part of the shoes is made up of mesh while it is surrounded with PU (polyurethane) leather. Thus the shoes are both comfortable and stylish.
Running shoes have to be non heeled and flat bottomed. This helps the runners keep their pace and do not feel weighed down. These shoes are non heeled and are flat bottomed.
Bottom soles of the shoe are entirely made up of rubber which is responsible for the great durability of the shoes while the mid sole is made up of eva, to enhance the cushioning of the shoe. Hence the shoes are both durable and comfortably cushioned.
Traction Xtreme Running Shoes come with a 90 day manufacturer warranty period. Hence it is perfectly safe to buy them and try them. In case of any manufacturing defect during the use or any case of size issues, you could always return them for a replacement.
- Comfortable bottom and mid soles make it comfortable and fit worthy at the same time.
- Great for women with sensitive foot skin
- 90 day warranty period for all manufacturer and size related issues.
- Minor Sizing issue. You may have to order one size higher in some cases to find the perfect fit.
If you are looking for shoes that are not solely for running but for other heavy workouts too, we would recommend you to buy Sparx Women’s Mesh Running Shoes.
The Sparx Women’s Edition of Running shoes are of lace type. They are flat bottomed and do not have any heels attached to them. This offers a lot of freedom for movement with these shoes.
Additionally, the soft and flat heeled bottom provide an easier grip on the ground. The body of the shoes is made up of mesh offering great room for air inside the shoes.
While we liked the fitting and design of the shoes, we find that these shoes are ideal for walking and gym workouts more than running.
The inner soles of the shoes are a tough and a bit hard. This may make long term running a bit of a task. Unlike Reebok, which has softer soles.
There is no denying in the incredible build quality of the shoes. You could use them for a long long time.
1) Strong Build quality. Ideally, these shoes last long.
2) Comfortable Fit for every type of feet.
1) Hard inner sole may offer good grip but may cause a little sweat issue.
2) Minor Sizing issues for certain type of feet.
Vize Running Shoes by Power are flat heeled canvas shoes. The canvas material blends perfectly with the mesh giving us a durable and breezy pair of shoes for any running.
The shoes are with laces on the top like majority of the products mentioned above. Ergonomically designed for a comfort, they come in two colours, blue and pink.
Admirably, these shoes do not have any heels and are flat. Hence you will not feel a drag while running or wearing. The soles of the shoe are made up of rubber and thus keep your feet firm onto the ground.
There is a great freedom of movement for these shoes and they are incredibly light in weight making it ideal even for heavy outdoor running.
Furthermore the shoes are durable in nature and can last for long. If there exists any damage to the product while usage, there exists a manufacturer warranty of about 90 days. This makes it a hassle free purchase.
- These shoes are incredibly durable and are long lasting.
- 90 Day manufacturer warranty for any manufacturing defects
- None found so far.
Puma needs no introduction when it comes to sports gear. The Unisex Running Shoes from Puma come with a signature sports canvas style design.
The shoes are made up of synthetic canvas and mesh material. Mesh material is majorly present on top and it makes it easier for the upper part of the feet and the toes to breathe while running.
The bottom of the shoes have a certain shock absorber feature which cushions the impact of hard roads/paths you choose for your run.
Light in weight, these shoes have soft cushion soles within. The shoes as a whole are designed to fit and hold the feet perfectly. This eliminates the possibility of the shoe falling off when you’re running too fast.
While that is a super helpful feature, a few of you might find it a bit irksome and tight. If you are the kind of person who can get annoyed with tight fit, then it is suggested that you go for one size big.
Fortunately, these shoes too come with a 90 day manufacturer warranty. If you find any defect with or if you wish to get your shoes replaced (The size fit issue), you can easily opt for it.
- Durable build material for longer lasting shoes.
- Soft Soles for great comfort to the lower part of the feet.
- 90 Day manufacturing Warranty for any defects and sizing issues.
- Tight Fit for certain people with wide feet size.
The Red Tape Women’s Running Shoes are carefully crafted for breezy running. If you are a woman who needs a great pair of shoes ideal for running, style and hardcore workouts, these are the best pick.
The body of the shoes is made up of mesh material. It is sewed together with PU into a sturdy and durable piece. Thus it offers great breathability to your feet along with being incredibly durable.
The best part about the shoes would probably be the soles. The EVA rubber soles are soft and make the shoes stable and neutral cushion type.
Apart from running, these shoes fit into the trendy profile and are great wear for a casual outing or for a brunch date too.
- Shoes last longer even after usage in hardcore workouts.
- 90 day warranty for any manufacturing defects.
- Comfortable Soles make your feet not feel any high pressure.
- Material issue with some shipments
Running Shoes Buying Guide
Whether you are preparing for a marathon or working out to keep yourself healthy, your pair of running shoes plays a major role. Unless you have a quality pair of running shoes, no matter how good you are at running, your performance is going to suffer. There are a lot of factors to watch out for in order to buy the best-quality running shoes that can enhance your performance and last for years. The following is a complete buying guide on all those factors that you need to know to understand running shoes better and compare minutely before buying.
1. Type of Running Shoes:
There are mainly three types of running shoes available in the market. They are listed below.
- Cross-Training Shoes – They are specifically for gym enthusiasts and not for outdoor surfaces. Therefore, you cannot do jogging and running with them on uneven surfaces. It is designed in such a way that you get proper contact with the ground all the time which is required for CrossFit workouts.
- Road-Running Shoes – These shoes are tailor-made for jogging and running on pavements and solid and hard surfaces with very little irregularities. They are light in weight and generally quite flexible. There is enough cushioning provided to keep your feet comfortable and stable. However, they are not suitable for uneven surfaces.
- Trail-Running Shoes – These shoes are designed specifically to run on off-road conditions and surfaces. This means you can run on mud, over the rocks and ground plants and various such uneven surfaces with ease. The bottom surface has more traction to offer your feet more stability support as well as protection.
2. Sole and Arch Type:
We mainly have four types of running activities, and this can be identified by the wear pattern on the soles and also the arc type. The sole pattern is determined by the gait type.
Sole Wear Pattern:
- Basic pronation shows impact concentrating on the ball of the foot and heel. It is a common pattern among efficient runners.
- Overpronation shows impact concentration on the edges of the shoes and more so on the foot’s inward roll. It is common among the majority of runners, and there is a risk of severe knee pain and injuries happening unless the right kind of shoes is chosen. The shoes need to provide more stability and motion control.
- Supination shows impact concentration on the outer edges of the shoes, and there is a need for proper cushioning and flexibility in the shoes they wear.
- Barefoot pattern shows the mid-foot or the forefoot striking the ground first as opposed to the traditional feet hitting the ground heel.
Based on these four types of running and wearing patterns, there are different types of running shoes available.
- Neutral Cushioned Shoes – These are suitable for basic pronators as well as for supinator. Make sure they have superior cushioning to absorb shock and provide medial support.
- Motion Control Shoes – These are suitable for those showing severe overpronation. These shoes offer stiffer heels and hence, combating with overpronation perfectly.
- Stability Shoes – These are suitable for those who are moderately overpronators. There is enough cushioning of the arch sides in the midsole region to counter overpronation efficiently.
- Barefoot Shoes – These shoes have minimal protection design, and there is almost no cushion which is why mid-foot and fore-foot strike can better. It is needless to say that they are tailor-made for those who exhibit a barefoot pattern.
- Minimalist Shoes – They are extremely light in weight and have almost no arch support. There is medium-level cushioning, and it is for better midfoot strike and natural running motion. They offer great stability and flexibility.
3. Arc Type
You should have an idea about your arch type and the type of shoes that your feet need to perform at their best.
- Arch Type – To find your arch type, you have to wet the bottom your foot and step on a paper towel. The foot imprint will say whether your arch type is flat, medium, or high. Depending on that, the wearing pattern will be matching, and you have to buy shoes that are designed for your arch type.
- Flat – If you have flat arch feet, your imprint will have very low arches. The imprint will be whole, and the entire sole of the foot will be visible. Such a type of arch is very flexible and prone to overpronate.
- Medium – If you have medium arch feet, the imprint will have prominent heel and forefoot part, and the midsole part will sow heavy arches. It is the most common type, and such a type of arch is semi-flexible.
- High – If you have high arch feet, the portion of the forefeet and the heel will be narrower than that in medium arch feet. The midsole will be almost invisible. Such a feet type tends to be quite rigid, and they are less prone to pronation. Such a feet type needs shoes with high cushioning.
4. Other Different Parts And Features
Here are some small parts and features related to a running shoe that you should know before your purchase.
- Upper – Everything above the sole falls under the upper part. There are many layers starting from synthetic leather and nylon mesh to TPU overlay and waterproof layer. The use of a synthetic layer makes the upper part light in weight and quick to dry. The mesh makes the shoes breathable, and the TPU layer makes it abrasion resistant and enhances stability.
While buying, you have to make sure that the shape of the upper part matches with the shape of your foot. It should be just touching and not be binding for a comfortable run for a long time.
- Midsole – The foam between the upper and the outsole that absorbs the impact is the midsole. The midsole needs to be lightweight so that the overall shoe becomes lighter! The thickness can vary, but it should not be too soft or too firm. There are various parts with which a midsole is composed of. They are the posts which are the firmer foam part, the plates which are the flexible foam parts, and the shanks which are the parts to protect the heel and arch. Some midsoles have additional TPU layer for better stability.
- Outsole – This is the bottom part of the shoe that meets the road surface. It is generally made of rubber so that there is less wear, more flexible, better traction and even good bounce. The outsole material, as well as the design, is important as it could determine the smoothness of your performance. It should not be too stiff or too soft. The design should be perfect for producing optimal friction so that it prevents slipping but enhances the acceleration and smoothness of running wild.
- Toebox – Everything of the upper from the eyelets to the end of the shoe falls under toebox. The toebox should allow you to flex your feet comfortable and it should spread out automatically in all direction so that you toes are not rubbing or binding to the shoes which could otherwise bring down your performance.
- Toe Spring – The toe spring is responsible for making your shoe flexible. It is the one that lets the shoe bend as your foot bends. These are basically grooves, and their location and angle can change the mechanics and dynamics of the shoe completely. Therefore, you will find some shoes offering speed, some offering stability and likewise. Depending on the suitability of the shoes on certain surfaces of the road, the tope springs are designed accordingly. It should have a natural dome during your stride.
- Saddle – Saddle is the part around the instep and it is responsible for the perfect fitting of the shoe. This is where you tie the laces and make sure it is breathable and there is slight padding as the binding of laces tightly should not affect your performance and cause discomfort.
- Cushioning – There are two types of cushioning a running shoe provides. One is the heel cushioning while the other is forefoot cushioning. The main purpose of cushioning is not just making the shoes comfortable. It provides stability, prevents inner slipping, flexibility to the feet, absorbs shock and impact, propels feet for easy bouncing and much more. It is needless to say that the cushioning has to be top-notch and highly responsive and durable.
- Ankle Collar – This is the most neglected part that buyers often forget to check. It is the part at the top of the shoes’ opening which is responsible for holding your heel in its proper place. Most of the running shoes have thick padding on the ankle collar to prevent any friction with the bone of your ankle. The padding should not be firm or too less to cause a blister and irritate Achilles tendon.
- Heel Counter – The rigid structure around the heel is the heel counter. Its main job is to do motion control, and sometimes, it comes with a heel wedge for additional support. It is a must for those having trouble with Achilles tendonitis. You can have stable landings and comfortable ankle motion.
- Heel-To-Toe Drop – It is the portion between the heel and the ball of your foot. It is responsible for distributing the force when your foot strikes the ground. The running shoes with low to medium heel-to-toe drop offer forefoot or mid-foot strike and those with high drop offer heel striking. It is a personal preference of the users.
- Medial Post – This part of the shoe is located on the sides of the shoes and is responsible for preventing excessive motion that could lead to over-pronation or supination. It offers better control and stability when you are running fast. This is an optimal part, and depending on your arch type, you should opt for a shoe tailor-made for your feet condition.
- Sockliner – It is the removable pad inside the running shoes. It is used to provide cushioning along the contours of the bottom of your feet. In short, it offers arch support, and the cushioning should not be too soft or too hard.
Common Mistakes To Avoid While Buying Running Shoes:
When you are buying running shoes online, you are not getting the real touch and feel experience. Therefore, you have to be extra careful while buying and avoid the common pitfalls uninformed buyers generally fall into.
- Getting Carried Away By Looks –
The design of the running shoes you are choosing to buy is important for sure. But the looks can never be more important than the quality of the product. Most of the people buy running shoes from online based on looks without caring about the features and specification to the necessary extent. Hence, they end up with low durable products and understand their mistake when it is too late to return or replace. Therefore, while buying, the quality,construction, and fitting should get the priority over design and looks.
- Getting Carried Away By Brand Name –
Most of the people are willing to pay a premium price as long as the shoes belong to a premium brand. It is true that premium brands do produce quality shoes more often than not. But there are a lot of exceptions as they bring out different types and models of running shoes, some of which may look great but fail miserably in quality and performance.
Therefore, you will come across a lot of running shoes from top brands which have low sales figures and reviews. You are quite right to run after a quality brand for shoes, but you should use your own judgment and weigh out all the parameters before shortlisting and buying. Just because a pair of running shoes is expensive, it does not ensure quality automatically.
- Not Concentrating On Fitting –
The fitting of the running shoes is equally important as the quality of the product. You should devote enough time to make sure that you are getting the right size for your feet. Most of the people assume the size of their feet or use the same size number which they use for buying offline. However, the size chart may not always match, and you may end up buying and short or long pair of shoes. Therefore, it is essential for you to check the size chart and measure your feet to determine which shoe size will be perfect for you. There is no need to opt for tight-fitting shoes as blisters and black toenails will be common. At the same time, spacious fitting can lead to disruption in proper performance.
Understand the different parts of the shoes and what you should be looking for in those parts. Be clear about your feet type and the shoe type that it should fit perfectly and avoid the common mistakes to land the best pair of running shoes for your activity.
Frequently Asked Questions?
For any new runner, the very first thing to identify would be the foot type. The shoes need to be purchased in order to be comfortable on the feet, while serving the purpose; which brings us to our second point of concern, what is the goal of the user. For regular fitness goals, we would recommend you go for cushioned shoes, which protect the feet, while providing ideal comfort and shock absorbing. We feel these are perfect for beginners.
Buying more than one pair of shoes at a point of time will be a bit of a strain on the pocket. But as it turns out, it is a good decision if you can bear the initial brunt of a large spend. The advantage of having two pairs is that after a run, the sole gets more than enough time to recover from the previous run. If you buy two different models, it is useful as they help adapt your feet to different types of models and terrains.
Most people get very attached to their shoes, as they develop a bond. The look and feel of the shoes become familiar. But we would recommend changing shoes when the outer signs of wear and tear become very apparent. For example, if you see the sole coming off, or if the laces are frayed, or if it looks like the shoes will come apart after a run, we recommend you change them as soon as you can.
The type of feet is normally described by the type of arching it is performing, and the three basic types of arches are normal, flat and high. Now, to find out the type of arching one has, a footprint must be observed. High arches show mostly foot and ball, flat arch shows full feet, while normal arches show only the half of an arch. According to this, one can figure out what type of foot one has and can come to a conclusion as to what type of shoes to buy.
The most common pain well known by all runners is that of the plantar fascia tendon, which runs along the bottom of the foot. This is usually caused by excessive running, which causes the tendon to be over worked, causing sharp pains. Stress fractures can also be a major cause of regular pain, as the various bones in the leg tend to get overworked. Sometimes, the use of the incorrect types of shoes.
More often than not, this is the case. For example, running regularly on roads will wear shoes out more than running on trails. But other factors too affect the wearing down of shoes, such as weight or running style.
For a stable grip and proper hold, it is recommended that laces are tied tight, as failure to do this might result in slipping or other injury. The only thing to keep in mind it to not tie them too tight in order to avoid other issues!
That was it. The comprehensive list of all the best shoes for running in India. Adidas Hellion running shoes made the top of the list for men. We liked it because of its economic pricing but also for the quality of the shoe, its perforations which allows ventilation.
For women, we liked the Reebok Women’s Cool Traction Xtreme Running Shoes. It has all the great build quality and comfortable soles along with the material being ideal of all types of sensitive skin.
While those were our pick, we would love to know your thoughts and pick too. If you have any questions related to picking the best shoe for running or for anything else, do drop in a comment. Our experts will for sure help you out.