Whenever we hear the word plier, the next alternative phrase that comes into our mind is a single generic tool. There are various types of pliers and all of them have their functions. They are classified by their individual functionality. Some of the most common ones are the long nose, round nose, or combination pliers. In this article, you will get to know about some of the most useful pliers. Let’s have a look:
1. STANLEY Sturdy Steel Combination Plier
Tagline: Anti-rust plier that is made of durable plastic.
This yellow and black plier is quite sturdy. It is made of high-quality durable plastic. The jaws and the cutting edge are tempered for durability. This anti-rust coated plier is perfect for regular use. The plier is 21.6 x 7.1 x 2.5 centimeters in dimensions. And this item is perfect for live wire works.
2. Taparia Insulated Lineman Combination Cutting Plier
Tagline: Premium quality plastic plier that is for multi-purposes.
The plier is 21.2 x 5.6 x 3.6 centimeters in dimensions. It is made of better quality plastic that will last long. This plier is simply perfect for holding any object. It is very useful for cutting and bending wires. It is built to provide better performance.
3. AmazonBasics Tools 4-Piece Pliers Set
Tagline: Long-lasting pliers that will provide a smooth and solid grip.
AmazonBasics set consists of 4 pliers of different sizes. The sizes of the four pliers are 4 inches, 8 inches, 8 inches, and 7 inches. They have non-slip handles that provide an amazingly strong grip. These are perfect for maintaining safety during electrical works. These pliers are made of high-quality material that will last long.
4. TATA AGRICO COMBINATION PLIER
Tagline: A durable and sturdy plier that has a double-dip sleeve handle.
The plier is primarily made of high-quality steel and the handle is made of thermoplastic rubber, which can prevent electric shocks. The handles provide a comfortable grip to the user. You can go for it without a second thought.
Things to consider before buying a plier:
As we said that there are various types of pliers and all have their functions. Once we get to know about the functions properly, it becomes easier to choose the particular plier for our work. But at the same time, few factors remain which are equally necessary. Those are:
- Size: It is important to check the size of the plier. Before buying, think about the purposes you will need it. Longer handles will make your work easier as they help in increasing the tool’s leverage.
- Material: It is equally important to check the material. Because the material used for the plier’s jaw defines the quality of the plier. And if the plier is not durable or sturdy it will not be able to serve the purpose.
- Ease of use: Whether you need the plier for regular uses or occasional purposes, it should have flexibility. Like ergonomic handles are better for prolonged use.