After a long working day, every one of us deserve a good relaxation – like a foot massage to pamper tired feet. Investing in a foot massager is much cheaper than getting a foot massage daily at any foot spa.
A foot massager is specially designed to concentrate on the acupuncture pressure points to reduce the tension in muscles, relax the nerves, improve blood circulation and calm your entire body.
With a foot massager at home, you can relax at any time of your convenience.
Not sure which foot massager to purchase…?
Best Foot Massager Machines in India 2019
|Best Foot Massagers||Speed Settings||Warranty||Buy Now|
|JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager||3||1 year||Check the Price|
|Lifelong LLM99 Calf and Leg Massager||3||1 year||Check the Price|
|Agaro Foldable Foot and Calf Massager||4||1 year||Check the Price|
|Dr. Physio Shiatsu Electric Powerful Foot Massager||4||6 months||Check the Price|
|Robotouch Pedilax Foot Massager||3||1 year||Check the Price|
|HealthSense LM350 Leg and Foot Massager||3||1 year||Check the Price|
|Quantico Qt Reflex 6 in 1 Foot and Calf Massager||6||1 year||Check the Price|
|GHK Leg and Foot Massager Machine||3||1 year||Check the Price|
|Hesley LUX-1 Leg and Calf Massager Machine||5||6 months||Check the Price|
Best Leg and Foot Massagers in india 2019
The first product from our list is developed and marketed by JSB Healthcare. With over 30 years of experience, this brand has maintained the quality, genuine price and assured after sale service.
JSB foot massager is specially crafted to provide electric stimulation on necessary pressure points. The massaging principles programmed in this product are based up on age old techniques (acupuncture and reflexology) which are known for easing tensioned muscles.
This massaging device is integrated with 3 speed levels which lets the user control the speed of the massage as required and manipulate the tension in and around the leg and foot. With integrated rubber kneading pads, this product can squeeze your tired feet after a long tiresome day.
It also features a reflexology foot plate that helps to improve energy flow throughout the body and relieve foot pain. The massager comes with a durable rubber padding which makes it all the more comfortable.
The massager has an auto shut-off feature that gets activated after 15 minutes of use so you can fall asleep while using the massager without any worries. The massager can recline up to 45 degrees so the user can use it while sitting or reclining.
This product consumes minimal amount of electricity which makes it environmental friendly. The manufacturer offers 1-year warranty on the product.
Things We Liked:
- Leading brand in home health care products
- 3 modes of vibration and 3 modes of kneading
- Reflexology foot plate to ease pain
- Rubber knead for calves, ankles and feet
- 15-minute auto-shut off
- Integrated 3-level speed settings
- Relax and rejuvenate anywhere
- Consumes less electricity
- 1-year warranty
Things We Didn’t Like:
- Not a good option for old people
Other Popular Leg Foot Massagers from JSB For Calf Pain Relief & knee Heating:
- Leg foot massager machine for pain relief with rubber kneading pads to effectively massage foot ankle and calf at the same time
- Helps support blood circulation in men and women, effective in varicose veins, foot pain calf pain, arthritis, knee pain
- Leg massager machine can recline upto 45 degrees : use while sitting/reclining, 15 minutes auto off
- Has 3 modes of vibration + 3 modes of kneading, relaxing reflexology vibration plate on sole of foot, for users upto 5'6" height : above that height this leg massager will not cover some part of upper calves
- Please turn on the master power button at the side of the machine to start the massager
- Shiatsu leg foot massager machine for knee thigh calf pain relief with heat which has contoured air bag compression massage with relaxing vibration for feet, ankle, calves & thighs all at the same time
- Upper massage panel is flexible covering thighs ; Infrared heating in thigh/upper calves
- Reflexology rollers on foot insole with special heel up liftment nodal advantage
- This Leg Massager Machine can be used as a Knee Massager if used from other side
- 1 year on site door step warranty ; AMC available ; dedicated customer complaints help desk
- Calf and Foot Massager Machine for Leg Pain Relief ; Foldable Design Makes it Compact & Space Saving
- Comfortable Customized Massage with Air Bags ; Two Control Panels : One For Foot Massager & One for Full Foot & Calf
- Kneading Massage on Calves & Foot : Foot Scapping Massage : Ideal for Users Upto 5'6" Height
- Helps Improve Blood Circulation, Effective in Varicose Veins, Foot Pain, Calf Pain, Arthritis
- 1 Year JSB National Warranty
Lifelong is actually a new brand in the market with just 3 years of experience. But their exclusive range of kitchen, household and personal care appliances have been crafted with latest technology and highest quality.
The LLM99 calf and leg massager machine from Lifelong pampers yourself feet in the most beneficial way. It works on legs, calves and foot points to relieve stress and improve blood circulation. With flexible rubber kneading pads, you can experience a professional spa-like experience.
The specially developed massaging techniques, use heat and vibration to provide ultimate massaging experience like no other. It provides electronic stimulation on the necessary pressure points and helps you unwind the stress.
It contains 3 auto-programs and 3 personal preference programs. This product comes with 4 customizable massage nodes that include rolling, vibrating, kneading and heating programs. It has a 15-minute auto shut-off feature so the user can relax and fall asleep while using the massager without worrying.
Lifelong LLM99 comes with copper motor and copper wiring which makes this product more energy efficiency, superior performance and prolonged motor life. This product is designed with premium quality skin friendly ABS plastic and TPR material for strength and durability.
2 removable fabric covers are provided for easy cleaning and maintenance of the product. Apart from that, manufacturer is also providing 1-year warranty on this product.
Things We Liked:
- Complete massaging solution
- Customized operations
- Ergonomically designed
- Focuses mainly on acupressure points
- 3 auto-programs and 3 personal massing programs
- Powerful copper motor
- Adjustable seating position
- LED display with single touch
- Removable washable fabric cover
Things We Didn’t Like:
- Not suitable for sensitive people
Other Popular Foot Massagers from LifeLong :
- Flexible rubber kneading pads feel like a real massage
- Lifelong Square foot massager comes with 4 automatic programs and 3 custom massage modes
- Helps relieve fatigue, improves blood circulation and overall wellness
- 4 program modes; kneading, rolling and massaging combinations to give the perfect customised massage
- 15-minute auto shut-off timer | LED Display for easy operating | Includes two removable fabric covers for easy cleaning
- Provides compression massage action around calves, ankles and legs with the help of rubber knead pad. Help to relax tired muscles and improves blood circulation
- 3 Customized massage options each individually designed for leg ,feet and calves
- 4 motors, 80W power, AC-220-240V 15-minute auto shut-off feature
- Removable and washable fabric for ease of maintenance
- Extended height for maximised massage coverage
Agaro is another new brand specializing in personal care products. The foldable foot massager is specially designed to massage feet, ankles and calves at the same time.
Combination of kneading and vibratory actions is what makes this product worthy enough. This combination penetrates deeply into the tired muscles and soothe away the soreness which often build-up in the lower legs after a long tiresome day.
This product is specially designed based up on the principles of reflexology, so it will use the special nodes to stimulate areas on the feet that are corresponded with other body parts. So, you will experience a total body relief and revitalization.
You can experience soothing infrared heat therapy along with a massage to get rid of the fatigue and enjoy optimal comfort. As the device can be foldable, it is versatile and convenient to store. This product is perfectly suitable for varicose veins, blood circulation and muscle relaxation.
Another amazing feature of this product is – you can use for both legs and hands. The touch display will provide easy access to operate the device. The detachable fabric cover helps in easy cleaning and good hygiene.
Auto shut-off feature present in the massager activates after 15 minutes of use. Warranty period of 1-year is provided for this product.
Things We Liked:
- Multi-functional leg massager
- Foldable design
- Air compression therapy
- Heating therapy
- Customizable massage option
- Auto-shut off
- Detachable zip cover
- Touch display panel
Things We Didn’t Like:
- Cannot be used if you have swelling
Other Popular Leg Foot Massagers from Agaro:
- Kneading, rolling and vibration massage with heating - for blood circulation, pain relief, muscle relaxation
- Air compression technology for a revitalizing massage experience
- Equipped with deep kneading, rolling massage nodes for pain relief
- Far infrared heating function for warmer and relaxed massage experience
- Powerful vibration massage to stimulate blood circulation and stress relief
- Effective for pain relief, varicose veins, increase blood circulation and muscle relaxation
- Multifunctional leg massager- kneading, rolling, scraping and vibrating massage with heat provides relaxing massage in foot, calf, ankle and knee
- Foldable design: uses as a calf massager or a foot massager with 2 corresponding activated touch panels
- Air compression therapy: when unfolded, the massager massages both the calves and feet with air compression to give relief from muscle stiffness
- Elegant design: fashionable x pattern, professional touch panel control
Dr. Physio is one of the world’s best brand for developing restorative and individual personal care products. They have a research and development team at NY who ensure every product they develop is of high quality, innovative and accessible to all people.
This product can massage your calf and foot at a time. And apart from that, it can scrub off the plantar on your feet. 3 massaging modes and several massaging functions that include kneading, acupoint, air pressure, scraping, rolling and calf massage help to relieve the tension and stress in the muscles.
The strategically located buttons on the digital control switch panel enables you to operate the massage function with ease. The combination of heating and vibration is what people have been loving this product. You will experience ultimate comfort with Dr. Physio foot massager.
It comes with speed and auto on/off control – so you can set the timer and relax without worrying for anything else. You can also adjust the speed as per your requirement and handling capacity.
The anti-slip rubber bottom enhances the grip on any kind of surface. You can either use it indoors or outdoors, so that you will not experience any accident or injury. You will get only 6-month warranty from the manufacturer.
Things We Liked:
- Ergonomic design
- 3 massage modes and several massaging techniques
- Improves blood circulation
- Anti-slip bottom
- Heating and vibrating system
- Removable and washable cover
- Speed and auto on/off control
- Relax and rejuvenate anywhere
Things We Didn’t Like:
- Built-up quality is not so great
This is a high-end electric foot and calf massager from Robotouch that comes with some useful features such as heating function and sole rollers. This massager makes use of 4 flexible kneading discs to provide professional level massage to your feet, ankles and calves at the same time.
It features a synergetic combination of kneading and vibratory action for a relaxing and revitalizing massage experience. It comes with 3 different kneading massage programs and 3 vibration modes that you can choose from.
The heating function stimulates blood circulation and helps to relieve sore and painful muscles. The massager is equipped with easy-to-locate buttons and switch panel that allows easy and simple functioning.
Auto shut-off feature present in the massager activates after 15 minutes of use. The massager comes with zip-out fabric liner that can be washed periodically to maintain proper hygiene. The manufacturer offers 1-year warranty on the product.
Things We Liked:
- Robust built quality
- Can withstand even high temperatures
- 3 automatic reflexology programs
- User friendly intensity controller
- Provides immense relaxation and rejuvenation
- 1-year onsite warranty
Things We Didn’t Like:
- Nothing much
Other Popular Leg Foot Massagers from Robotouch:
- Organic combination of kneading, heat therapy, foot rollers, reflects immense massage experience
- Full massage: the massage range is wide, from the foot to the calf, to the knee thigh
- Three intensity adjustments, five kinds of programs and 17 different massage combinations: multiple program combinations for customer to choose their favor by themselves.
- One Year Brand Warranty
- This foot and leg massager with flexible rubber kneading pads feel like a real massage
- Massager effectively squeezes and massages feet, ankles and calves all at the same time
- Massager flexible kneading discs create a professional massage experience
- Reflexology foot plate with a very gentle vibration mode, 2 relaxing speeds gives a most relaxing and revitalizing massage experience
- 15 minutes auto massage, 6 months national on-site Robotouch warranty
HealthSense is a brand to be reckoned with within the realm of massagers. The healthsense LM 350 is both a Leg and Foot Massager and it has the ability to deliver stereoscopic massage to legs and calm your nerves.
This is done by putting emphasis on the key acupoints that are present on your feet. The device wraps around your feet and gives you a squeeze massage and thus provides you an instant relief of stress and pain.
The powerful rollers within the massager give you a robust under the foot reflexology for your arches and heels. This massager also comes with an extended height which facilitates maximized coverage of the foot and thus makes sure that all of your feet gets enough massage.
While the far infrared heating technology provides you with an amplified comfort, the calf kneader will relieve your calves of any pain as such.
You can also adjust the speed and intensity of the massage thanks to the toggling options available on the massager. There are 3 total customizations available for massage which are designed individual for both the leg and the feet.
The shiatsu massaging pads are with good sleeve inserts that improve the massage experience of the device. These sleeve inserts of the massager are easy to remove and clean for better maintenance.
An Auto shut-off feature is present in the device which will shut off the massager after 15 minutes of inactivity in order to regulate overheating. Healthsense provides you with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty for the product.
Things We Liked:
- Shiatsu Massaging pads
- Infrared warming
- Calf Kneader
- 3 different customizations
- Foot reflexology for arches and heels pain relief
- Extended Height for maximum coverage
- Auto Shut off feature
- 1 Year warranty
Things We Didn’t Like:
Nothing in particular
Quantico Qt Reflex is a 6 in 1 Foot and Calf Massager. It has a patented figure 6 technology that aids in completely surrounding the feet and the calves.
Once surrounded, a fluid passes through it from behind the sleeves that is highly effective in massaging. It essentially emulates the massage experience to that of experts.
It can also emulate techniques that of highly trained massage therapists. Apart from that, it also has under-foot reflexology whose powerful rollers simulate a robust massage therapy that will relieve pain from both your heels and soles.
The design of this massager is non-skid in nature thus it stays in a single place and works very quietly without much noise. Hence it not just helps relieve pain but also protects your flooring from scratches at the same time.
There are 3 modes of operation of this massager that help in pumping the blood up and back and thorough circulation of the blood throughout the body.
With a sturdy body and enough height for maximum foot and leg coverage, the Quantico Qt reflex 6 in 1 comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Things We Liked:
- 6 in 1 features
- Figure 6 patented technology
- Fluid that passes through its sleeves gives a soothing effect to your feet
- Emulates feel of massage done by experts
- Non-Skid in nature
- Shock mode for instant relief of pain
- 1 year manufacturer’s
Things We Didn’t Like:
- Cord length is a little less
A combination of both leg and foot massager, the GHK massage machine combo is not a single machine but two machines. One is the foot and leg massager where as the other machine is a full body massager.
The roller mechanism present in the device enables you to use it with different customizations given with the device for different parts of the body and different requirements as well.
First off, the leg and foot massager has the ability to relieve the pain in the foot & calf area. While the device gives your feet ample squeeze and massage, the special roller present in the machine will target and soothe the calf muscles of the arches and ball of the foot.
Easy on and off program control and the zip to pull out and hand washable liner fabric are additional advantages of this product. Thanks to the 15 minute automatic shut off, you can easily doze off and do not need to worry about switching the device off. Sit back and relax.
Now about the H23 Full body massager, it is a hand held device that provides immense relief to all the nerve ends of your body. It comes with further customizations and is uniquely crafted to relieve and relax painful and tired muscles, strains and sprains.
One can easily use this device for their own use or to massage someone else too. The roller customization will smoothly roll on tough and broad shoulders and back side to give a very calming and relaxed feeling to the person.
Working both as an exercise and a relax machine, you can use this machine not just on shoulders and backs but also on waist, neck, thighs, arms, abdomen and lower leg too.
Both of these products come with 1 year manufacturer warranty for any manufacturing defects detected during the tenure of the warranty.
Things We Liked:
- 2 in 1 Combo product
- Leg massager is a great tool that can relieve and relax the pain and stress in your legs
- Full body massage with roller additions is ideal to massage all the body slowly and relax
- Easy on/off program control
- 15 Minutes auto shut off.
- Easy to remove and wash liner fabric
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Things We Didn’t Like:
- The leg massager is a bit heavy
- The vibratory function is not on par with the competition
Hesley offers an impressive competition to many companies in the healthcare sector. The best of Hesley’s products are known for their unique and user friendly design.
The Hesley Leg and Calf Massager of the Luxury Series come with a Patented Figure 8 technology. This will fully surround both of your feet and the calves. Then it will deliver a fluid that will deliver a very high and effective massage effect.
A massage that is on par with that of professional masseuses, this device, similar to the quantico massager can emulate the techniques to that of highly trained massage therapists too.
The under the foot reflexology rollers can simulate a very robust and relaxing massage therapy that will relax and relieve your heels and soles of any pain.
This device comes with 5 different modes of operation.
- Auto Mode: The device operates automatically with a standardized massage options available
- Feet Mode: Sets the massage parameters to suit your feet only
- Shock Mode: to simulate numb and pressed muscles of the legs.
- Leg Mode: Programmed to relieve the entirety of your leg
- Heat Function: To warm up your feet with a heating sensation
An adjustable tilt base will further aid you to perfectly align the angle of the machine when you are sitting on a sofa or a chair or on other different surfaces. This sums up how ergonomically and compact styled the machine is to suit every type of seating surface.
While most products come with at least a 1 year warranty, given the pricing of these products, Hesley still provides you with a mere 6 months of warranty which is kind of the only shortcoming of this otherwise wonderful product.
Things We Liked:
- Unique patented figure 8 technology
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Can emulate the massaging techniques of that of experts
- Available in 5 different modes of operation
- Adjustable tilt base to shift the device comfort to suit the surface you are sitting on
Things We Didn’t Like:
- Warranty is just for 6 months
Things to look for when buying a Foot Massager
With latest innovations and technologies, even foot massagers have undergone a tremendous change and advancements. Some models just vibrate to loosen up the feet muscles while some of them are particular programmed to concentrate on pressure points.
So, picking up a foot massager is not as simple as it used to be. This buying guide of foot massager is very helpful in narrowing down the options for you. Read carefully understand each factor and take an informed decision.
1. What is the purpose of purchasing a foot massager?
Some of the foot massagers are tailored to remove the stress and improve relaxation. While some of them have therapeutic benefits like reducing inflammation, improving blood circulation and decrease the pain. So, think carefully the reason for your purchase. Some of the questions you should ask include…
- Do you pain in the feet or calf muscles as well?
- Are you experiencing pain after sitting/standing for several hours?
- Do your toes feel stiff after a long working day?
- Are you looking for a massager that relieves pain caused by serious issues like arthritis?
Answering these questions help you understand which model suits your needs. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, then ask your doctor to advise appropriate one. Because using a wrong one can worsen the situation.
2. How many types of foot massager are available?
Based on their mode of functioning, foot massagers are categorized into three types that include – manual, electric and spa.
- Manual foot massagers – Manual foot massagers are often made from natural material such as wood and it has to be manipulated manually by the user. Manual foot massagers have a small and compact design and they look like spiked rollers that can be rolled under the feet. These types of foot massagers are extremely economical.
- Electric Foot Massagers – Electric foot massagers operate on electricity and use rollers and balls to massage the foot. Electric foot massagers use vibration and kneading technique to massage the feet.
- Spa Massagers – Spa massagers are a type of electric foot massager that uses water and heat to enhance the therapeutic benefits. Spa massagers are larger and heavier that regular electric foot massagers.
3. What is the appropriate size?
This the first factor that you should consider while choosing a foot massager. Make sure that the foot massager has enough space to accommodate your feet comfortably. Foot massagers that come with calf massage feature are comparatively larger and heavier compared to manual massagers.
4. How many massaging modes does it have?
It is important to consider the massaging action because it has a direct impact on the effects of the massage. Here are some of the common massaging modes available in foot massagers for home use.
- Vibration: It helps to loosen up the muscles more quickly. Gentle vibration is also easy on painful and sore muscles.
- Kneading: This action provides deeper impact on the muscles and calves.
- Shitasu: This traditional Japanese massage method uses similar pressure experienced by hand massage. In some cases, this type of massaging modes include heat as well for better relief.
- Compression: In this mode, pressure is directly applied to the painful areas for relaxation and rejuvenation of muscles. This massaging mode also dilates the capillaries which in turn improve the blood circulation issues.
- Infrared: The invisible infrared rays will penetrate into the muscles deeply to provide relief and other health benefits. These rays elevate the surface temperature in order to relax the stiff muscles and increase the blood circulation. This functionality is combined with other massaging modes to provide maximum relief.
- Hydrotherapy: This massaging mode uses water pressure to relax the muscles, relieve pain, release knots and increase circulation. Some Foot Spa massagers use water jets and bubbles to massage the feet and relieve pain and tension. In some cases, the water may be heated for added benefits. The jet speed of the water can be adjusted as per preference.
5. Does it contain heat functionality?
Some electric foot massagers are equipped with heaters that apply heat to various parts of the foot that enhances relaxation and improve blood flow. Heat helps to relieve aches and pains. The heating action may be limited to the bottom of the foot or the entire foot.
6. How many speed setting does it have?
Most foot massagers come with three different speed settings, but some can have more than three speed options. The speed control allows the user to customize the speed of the massage as per preference.
7. Are the controls easy to operate?
Choose a foot massager with easy controls so that you can use it without any complications. Most foot massaging device have in-built controls present on the body of the massager and some come with a remote. If you find it difficult to bent down and use the controls on the foot massager, then opt for a massager with remote control.
8. How much comfortable is the surface of foot massager?
Most electric foot massagers come with a comfortable cushion surface where the users place their foot. It provides greater comfort to the user and supports the contours of the user’s foot. It also creates a non-slip surface so that the foot does not slip while massaging.
9. Is the product durable enough?
Purchasing a foot massager for home use is not a small investment. So, make sure the materials used for the device are of high quality. Low quality materials cannot withstand the regular wear and tear, so they don’t last long.
Advantages of Foot Massagers
Throughout the day, our feet carry the weight of entire body due to which they get tired and sore. Foot massagers are a great solution in relieving the soreness, pains and tiredness of the feet. Apart from that, there are several other benefits of using a foot massager. Continue reading below…
- Actually, our feet have less blood circulation than other body parts. But massaging regularly improves blood circulation even to most lower extremities.
- Regular foot massage improves the strength of muscles and tendons present in the ankles and feet. This in turn reduces muscles soreness and pains.
- Foot massagers are designed to concentrate on the pressure points (according to acupuncture) which are known to alleviate migraines and headaches.
- Using foot massagers regularly can helpful in alleviating certain conditions that include flat feet, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, bunions, PMS symptoms, lower back pain and others. It can help to relax and release stress of your entire body.
- Getting foot massage from 10 minutes every day is known to improve mood, decrease blood pressure and reduce anxiety.
- Using foot massager before going to bed can unwind all the stress after a long tiresome day and ensure good night’s sleep as well.
- People who have to sit or stand for longer periods of time often experience fluid retention in the feet. This can be reduced by using a foot massager.
Disadvantages of Using a Foot Massager
If used properly as per manufacturer’s or physician’s instructions, foot massager will not cause any harm. However, if it is not properly used or not recommended for your health condition, then it can lead to some issues. We have mentioned them below…
- If you are suffering from any serious health conditions, then ask your doctor whether you are suitable for using a foot massager or not.
- Check the manufacturer’s precautions and warnings beforehand as these devices are not appropriate for some people.
- Always limit your foot massaging time (especially if you are using electric one). Too much of good thing is also bad for your health. Most of the foot massagers come with auto-shut off feature – which will stop massaging after certain period of time. Usually, this limit is between 15 – 30 minutes.
Some Frequently Asked Questions ?
As per many research and studies, our foot has several nerve endings. Through massage, you relieve the stress and tension in these nerve endings, leading relief and relaxation of your entire body. As per many user reviews, using a foot massager daily for 10 minutes has shown tremendous improvement in mood, reduced anxiety and lowered blood pressure.
Neuropathy is actually a common side effect of diabetes. This situation can be handled through foot massager as it helps in stimulating and improving blood flow in the feet. Electric foot massagers are the best way in easing the symptoms caused by neuropathy.
A relaxing and soothing foot massage will improve blood circulation, reduce the tension in the muscles, and relax the nerves. This change can relax your mind, causing sleepiness. And moreover, our feet contain certain acupuncture points, when pressure is applied on these points, sleep can be induced.
Usually, foot massages will not cause any pain. However, if you have pain in the ankles or muscles due to any health condition or injury, then you may experience pain.
Just like any other body part, your feet can acquire benefits from regular run downs. You can get a foot massage daily until unless you are recommended to avoid it by a medical practitioner.
You can get it at any time of the day. However, it is recommended to have it before going to sleep. It helps to remove all the stress and strain in the muscles built-up through-out the day. And moreover, you can get happy and sound sleep.
Feet swelling and pains are some of the common issues faced during pregnancy. Though a foot massage can be helpful in relieving the soreness, it is better to consult a gynecologist or obstetrician before going for it. Some foot massagers have high intensity, which can lead to other serious issues.
According to some reflexology principles, some studies claim that using a foot massager can induce labor. However, there are mixed opinions on this issue.
Foot massagers can be helpful in dealing with back pain, however it depends on the severity and source causing it. For example, if you are experiencing soreness or tightness in the lower back, then it can be caused due to tension in the legs or feet. People who have to stand for longer periods of time in a day can also experience back pain. So in such cases, a foot massager can be helpful.
Foot massagers can be purchased in any local pharmacy or online stores like Amazon or Flipkart. Some of these websites also offer discounts, returns and free shipping as well.
When it comes to foot massagers, there are several products that fit into any budget requirement. They can range from few hundreds to thousands depending on their functionality.
This device is an ideal choice for people who spend a lot of time sitting or standing which mostly leads to knots and soreness in the muscles. Apart from that, a foot massager is also helpful in alleviating the symptoms of certain health conditions that include arthritis, gout, bunions, plantar fasciitis, flat feet, migraine, menstrual symptoms, lower back pain, swollen feet and others. Foot massagers are helpful for athletes and sport enthusiast as well.
Few Words Before Wrapping Up…
Everyone deserves a good relaxing massage after a long tiring day. But getting a spa every day is next to impossible and expensive as well. But investing in a foot massager is a good alternative for daily spa. It provides the same hands-on experience just like you get at any spa.
Most of the modern leg massagers in india are equipped with latest technology and well-researched massaging techniques. Apart from just feet relaxation, they concentrate on some pressure points to provide complete body relief.
When it comes to purchasing a leg and foot massagers, you can’t just pick them randomly. You have to consider certain factors like size, type and others. Well, if you don’t have the necessary information then dwell into our buying guide. We have ensured it has all the information required to purchase a foot and calf massager.
As per our choice, JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager is our top pick because it is one of the most popular and widely used foot massagers in India. It comes from a reputed brand, has a durable built and includes 1-year warranty along with a number of great features. It provides complete massage to the foot, ankles and calves. It features both vibrating and kneading massaging action along with reflexology feature. The user can control the speed and the massage as required. It features comfortable rubber padding, 15-minute auto shut-off feature and recline feature.
If you still have any queries or doubts, then feel free to write them in the comment section below. We will reply to them as soon as possible. Also feel free to share your experience and choice regarding foot massagers.