For bachelors, students or a couple who shares their apartment or lives in rent, a typical 9-to-5 worker will not only find washing clothes a hassle, but also being able to afford a full scale washing machine and having a living space large enough to accommodate one seems difficult enough.
But portable washing machines are there for your rescue. These smaller and lighter machines turn such problems to dust. Portable washing machines are a thing of wonder and are a perfect buy for any person who wants mobility, less power consumption, and space management. Portable washing machines are cheap and affordable, fitting inside both one’s apartment and budget.
Unlike the bulky contraptions in the form of full sized washing machines, most households today own, a portable washing machine to do all the work of a full scale washing machine in almost half the size. It does not need to be connected to your house plumbing and therefore removes the hassles of unexpected leaks and broken pipes. Just simply attach the rubber inlet to any household tap to fill up the washing machine and plug them into any socket and watch as the machine conveniently washes off the pesky stains.
The major advantage these machines have over traditional washing machines is the size. The much smaller size of these machines tends to allow them to fit in most places without hassle. They are also tons lighter than your average washing machine, while ensuring that they do the exact same job equally efficiently.
Portable washing machines are also much simpler to maintain. The regular ordeal of checking for leaks, changing washers, the incessant noise and heavy electric bill are all taken care of by these wonderful machines. Purchasing a wheeled dolly will allow the machine to be easily moved from one spot to another, removing the need for heavy lifting.
Best Portable Washing Machines In India
|Best Portable Washing Machines||Capacity||Weight||Warranty||Buy Now|
|DMR Portable Mini Washing Machine||3 Kg||6.5 kg||1 year||Check the Price|
|Onida Washer||6.5 Kg||12 kg||1 Year/|
6 Months on Motor
|Check the Price|
|DMR 46-1218 Single Tub Washing Machine||4.6 Kg||6 kg||1 year||Check the Price|
|Shen shell Gradient Mini Washing Machine||3.5 Kg||5 kg||1 year||Check the Price|
|Hilton Single-Tub Washing Machine with Dryer||3 Kg||6.5 kg||1 year||Check the Price|
Top 5 Portable Washing Machines Reviews In India
DMR is a popular and reputed brand in the washing machine industry. This portable washing machine comes with a semi-transparent lid through which you can monitor the washing and drying. The washing machine uses clockwise and anti-clockwise mechanism for washing the dirty clothes efficiently. This mechanism not only ensures the washing of stubborn dirt but also the removal of detergent residue and proper rinsing. The best part is that it does not require any installation and you can un-box and start using it immediately. Due to its overall convenience and performance, it deserves the top spot on the list.
This is a portable washing machine that comes in a compact size for easy fitting in limited space. On top of that, it is quite light in weight for easy movement.
It has single tub construction and a capacity of 3kg which means you can wash 6-7 clothes at a time in 15 minutes. The spin dryer capacity is 1.5 kg, and you can finish it in 6 minutes only. You can wash almost any type of clothes starting from bed sheets and curtains to jeans and skirts.
The overall price of the washing machine is relatively low, and it ensures low electricity consumption along with low water consumption. You can wash and dry your clothes, and there is a separate spin basket available with cover.
Other Features Includes –
- Collecting Lint – Collects lint separately and prevents mixing with clothes or settling down at the bottom.
- Convenient Knobs – Easily switch from washing to drying mode and set the timer using the knobs.
- Motor Type – Comes with a powerful copper motor for better performance and greater durability.
- Auto Power Off – Set the timer of washing or drying and it shuts off automatically.
- Fast Operation – Full load washing takes 15 minutes while spin drying takes only 6 minutes.
The Verdict –
With a 3kg capacity, the compact washing machine is suitable for people living alone, for babies and at most for couples. There is no headache of installation, and the washing and drying are efficient and effective. With low power and water consumption, it is an automatic choice for people with a limited budget and space availability.
What We Like –
- Low power and water consumption.
- Lightweight, compact, and easy portability.
- Does not require any installation.
- Perfect for single person or babies.
- One-year warranty with free support.
What We Don’t Like –
- The construction is not sturdy.
- Not suitable for a family of 3 and beyond.
This Onida washer is semi-automatic and top-loading washing machine with 6.5kg capacity. It has the unique hydraulic pulsator, and along with its powerful motor, it delivers outstanding performance and result. The detergent will penetrate the cloth fabric perfectly and remove the stubborn dirt and stain in just one wash. No wonder why it deserves the second spot on the list.
On top of that, it features an exclusive anti-rust fiber body for durability and the overall design is simply eye-catching. The build is quite sturdy and has protection against corrosion.
The machine comes with a unique buzzer facility for a reminder when the washing is done. There are also two different washing modes available for different cloth fabric. The transparent lid also allows you to monitor the washing.
It is designed for washing only, and 270 W motor delivers result that is beyond your expectation from a compact washer. It comes in a ready to use packing, and the company offers an easy return option.
Other Features Include –
- Special Design – The design is distinct and sleek to accommodate in limited space and make the space grab attention.
- Deeper Penetration – The unique hydraulic handle lets detergent penetrate deeper and remove all stain and dirt comfortably.
- Comfortable Handle and Knob – Easy shifting from place to place and easy operation with ergonomic knobs.
- Water Insertion – You can use a regular bucket, mug, or pipe that is connected to the pipe to fill in water.
The Verdict –
If drying your clothes in the sun after washing is not a problem for you, this is an ideal washing machine for a family of 3-4 persons. The overall construction of the machine is quite compact, and the design is very eye-catching. The performance is outstanding, and the washing is very efficient. Moreover, it does not consume excessive power and its ready to use construction makes it all the more convenient.
What We Like –
- Anti-rust and corrosion-free material construction.
- Two different washing modes with different cloth fabrics.
- Less power consumption with a high spin speed of 800 RPM.
- One-year comprehensive warranty and 6 years on the motor.
- Easy return option within 10 days of delivery.
What We Don’t Like –
- There is no dryer available with it.
- There is no lint filter provided.
With the wash capacity of 4.6kg, this is another outstanding semi-automatic washing machine from DMR. One of its strongest points is that it comes with steel dryer basket which is extremely sturdy and long lasting. It works on the effective principle of clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation. Besides, the power and water consumption of the washing machine are low which is why it is in the top three on the list.
The powerful copper motor delivers superior performance and removes the toughest of stains and dirt easily. The machine ensures optimal washing in the least time and therefore, you do not have to worry about too much power consumption and water supply. The washing takes 15 minutes while spin time is 6 minutes when fully loaded.
The construction is compact for easy movement from one place to another. It can wash clothes of all types starting from bed sheets and jeans to towels and sarees. One can wash 8-9 clothes together. Additionally, there is a one-year comprehensive warranty available on the product.
Other Features Include –
- High-grade Plastic – The body material is protective against rust and corrosion. It is non-breakable and attractive with glossy finish and easy to clean.
- Efficient Cleaning – The moving of clothes back and forth in the tub removes dirt, stain as well as detergent residues.
- Easy To Use Knobs – There are two knobs, one for washer and spin selector and the other for time setting.
- Ready To Use – There is no requirement of installation and demo as you can start using it out of the box.
- Semi-Transparent Lid – Even though there is no buzzer, the semi-transparent lid lets you monitor everything and control the operation.
The Verdict –
Even though the drying is not as effective, it is one of the best portable washing machines where all the required parameters are well-balanced. It is compact and light in weight, the design is quite well, the power consumption is less, and it is suitable for all types of clothes. The brand is known for its portable washing machines and therefore, if you have a family of 3-4 people, you can go for it.
What We Like –
- Low power and water consumption.
- Corrosion-resistant, rust-free body.
- Less wash time and spin time.
- Powerful copper motor.
- Easy to operate knobs.
What We Don’t Like –
- The product can vibrate a bit while drying.
- The dryer is not that effective.
This is one of the best portable washing machines with single tub construction and capacity of 3.5kg. The product is small in size and extremely light in weight. The power rating is 250 watt, and therefore, it consumes very less electricity. The spinning speed is low which is good as it does not wrinkle the clothes. The water requirement on this machine is also quite limited. Thus, it certainly deserves its position!
It is more spacious than a usual 3kg washing machine. The built quality is quite strong and sturdy, and it is semi-transparent to monitor everything.
Coupled with that is a powerful motor! The motor is highly durable with copper construction which is quite normal in this segment.
The price is relatively less than the rest of the portable washing machine, and therefore, it is a total value for money product. It is also easy to operate, and even elderly people can use it without any issue.
The dryer basket is provided separately which you have to install inside the machine for drying after washing.
Other Features Include –
- Material Construction – The body has high-grade plastic construction which is rustproof and corrosion-free.
- Accessories – All the accessories starting from the inlet pipe and spin basket to the cover of the spin basket available.
- Convenient Operation – There are two ergonomic knobs available for setting mode as well as for timer.
- Travel-Friendly – The shape of the washing machine is more like a bucket, and it is easy to travel with in the car trunk.
The Verdict –
The portable washing machine has all the parameters balanced though some complaint about the dryer which is small in size and slow in speed. However, it is good for delicate clothes as the wrinkles will be less. It is suitable for a single person and for baby clothes as most of the portable washing machines are in this range of capacity. If you have a slightly low budget, this could well be the washing machine for you.
What We Like –
- Consumes low electricity and water.
- Suitable for drying delicate clothes with low spin speed.
- One-year warranty with free spare support.
- Suitable for bachelors and washing baby clothes.
- Easy to travel with due to compact and lightweight.
What We Don’t Like –
- The dryer is small and hence, have to use it multiple times.
- Water inflow is slow as the pipe is thin.
This is another single tub washing machine with 3kg washing capacity and 1kg drying capacity. The overall construction makes it ideal for traveling. The machine follows clockwise and anticlockwise spinning mode for efficient cleaning. Besides, it is suitable for sensitive clothes as it has normal and gentle washing modes. Even though it is last on the list, it is very effective for bachelors and small families.
The material of the body is high-grade plastic which is tough and sturdy and it can easily withstand normal wear and tear.
The copper coated motor may not be very powerful, but it enables efficient cleaning. The specialty of the washing machine is that it consumes very less electricity and water. It is going to save you a lot of time as the washing time is 15 minutes and the drying time is 5 minutes.
It is perfect for bachelors, baby clothes, spas, hotels, paying guests and likewise. It can take 5-6 clothes of adults and 8-10 clothes of babies. Not just that, it is suitable for all cloth types starting from thick ones to delicate ones. You can carry it anywhere you want especially when you are traveling.
Other Features Include –
- Convenient Knobs – There are two knobs available for switching between modes as well as to set time for automatic shut-off.
- Inverter Friendly – It consumes very less electricity and therefore, a regular inverter can run the device comfortably.
- Ready To Use – The product requires no installation as it is ready to use with the instructions in the manual.
The Verdict –
It is one of the smallest and lightest portable washing machines available. With limited capacity, it is perfect for single people living away from home. On the other hand, it can be an exclusive machine for cleaning babies’ clothes. Due to its small size, it is light and compact and therefore, easy to move around. With solid construction and optimal performance, you can definitely afford it with a limited budget.
What We Like –
- You can use hot water for cleaning.
- Suitable for bachelors and cleaning baby clothes.
- Consumes relatively less electricity.
- One-year comprehensive warranty.
- Can run on the inverter.
What We Don’t Like –
- The dryer can dry only up to 30-40%.
- The inline pipe supplied in the package is relatively small.
Buying Guide For Portable Washing Machine
What Is A Portable Washing Machine?
A portable washing machine is a compact washer which is light in weight. It is designed for small families so that they can wash their clothes in limited space without any prior installation requirement. One can move it from one room to the other with ease for storage and usage. For using the machine, one needs to hook up to a sink for filling and draining water.
The only difference is that it does not need a permanent water connection. There are basically two types of portable washing machines available namely electricity-powered which are mostly semi-automatic and human-powered which are totally manual.
Types Of Portable Washing Machines –
The differentiation between portable washing machines can be done on various parameters starting from loading types or operating modes. Here are the primary types of washing machines you should know about.
- Top-Loading Portable Washing Machine –
The top-loading portable washing machine is the most common and traditional. They have a hydraulic pulsator or a central agitator that does the laundry work. However, they consume more water and power in comparison to the front-loading ones. Besides, the central agitator does take up some extra space inside the machine due to which the overall capacity is lessened. That is why the pulsator models are more popular and modern as they are a replacement for the central agitator and they do not take up less space. Moreover, they are energy efficient as well as water-efficient.
- Front-Loading Portable Washing Machine –
The front-loading portable washing machine is a more efficient model which can accommodate more clothes as there is no central agitator. The drum is positioned horizontally, and the speed of this washing machine is higher than the top-loading ones. Besides, it spins the clothes to pull water out of the clothes and put them back. Therefore, the drying effect is much more than top-loading ones where the customers generally complain about getting wet clothes even after drying. However, the front-loading portable washing machines will cost you more than top-loading ones as they save you a lot more on the energy bill in the long run.
- Fully Automatic Portable Washing Machine –
A fully automatic washer is the one that can do both washing and drying, one after the other without any human intervention in the middle. These are single tub washer, and with a single touch of a button, it does everything. It is power efficient and requires the least effort. However, it is more expensive than semi-automatic ones, and you cannot add clothes in between.
- Semi-Automatic Portable Washing Machine –
A semi-automatic portable washing machine can do washing and drying but needs human intervention. One has to take the clothes out after washing is done and attach the spin basket before putting back the clothes as per the capacity of the spin basket. The only advantage is that they do not need a permanent water connection and you can add clothes in between as you can regulate the wash cycle manually.
- Pedal Portable Washing Machine –
Now we have entered the realm of manual washing machines. These are designed for travelers to carry with them on their trip. There is no need for electricity, and you have to pedal to wash your clothes. As you pedal, the spinning mechanism takes place. There is now a convenient model available that uses electricity for pedaling automatically.
How To Install A Portable Washing Machine?
A portable washing machine does not require a professional to install it, unlike the stationary washing machines. They come in ready to use packing, and you need to un-box and complete its setup in a few minutes. You should first place it near a water supply. Now, you need to hook it to a faucet and put the plug in the power outlet. You can also plug into a hose from the sink to fill water. Similarly, you have to make some arrangement for draining the water. That is it, and once the washing and drying are done, you can unplug everything and put the machine in a closet.
Advantages Of Portable Washing Machines
If you are confused about whether to buy a portable washer or invest in a full-size stationary washing machine, the following list of advantages is sure to help you take a better decision.
- Size – The obvious advantage of a portable washing machine is that it is compact in size and therefore, the weight is less. Moreover, due to less size, the floor space required is less and portability becomes easier.
- Less Costly – A portable washing machine has less capacity, and the motor is small and less powerful. That is why the cost is lesser than that of a standard washing machine.
- Quality Parts – Just because they are comparatively cheaper does not mean they have low-quality parts. In fact, portable washing machines from top brands have as high-quality parts as you get in the standard washing machine.
- Power Efficient – A portable washing machines consume as much as 50% less electricity if you compare with full-size washing machines. This is because of the motor which draws less power. Moreover, it consumes less water as well.
- Install Anywhere – Most of the portable washing machines come with faucet adapter which makes them installable in front of any water sink whether it is a kitchen or bathroom.
- Cleaning Sensitive Fabric – The standard washing machines are not suitable for sensitive fabric based clothes as they have powerful motor and the cleaning process is harsh. On the contrary, portable washing machines are less powerful, and therefore, they are the best for cleaning sensitive fabric without destroying it.
- Transportability- Due to its compact size and less weight, you can carry certain portable washing machines in your car’s trunk and use them on your trip to whichever destination you go.
- Minimal Setup – They come in ready to use state and need minimal installation and have the least setup procedure. You do not need a professional’s help in their installation. Not just that, it does not require any fixed space assignment in the room for usage and storage.
- Handle/Caster – Some of the portable washing machines have comfortable handles to carry them from one room to another. The heavier models have casters which make them easy to move around on flat surfaces.
Disadvantages Of Portable Washing Machine
- Low Performance – In comparison to a standard washing machine, the motor is less powerful and therefore, the performance is low. However, the low performance makes it suitable for sensitive fabric.
- No Dryer Option – Not all the portable washing machines come with a dryer option. This is because most of them have a single tub and the ones with a dryer option; they come with a separate spin basket.
- Not For Large Family – A portable washing machine is designed for small families having 2-4 members. If the family members are more than that, it is not suitable as you have to wash clothes multiple times. Moreover, the dryer generally has half the capacity of the washer.
- Changing Parts – Users have to install the spin basket every time they want to dry the clothes. This is inconvenient for semi-automatic models which are common in portable washing machines.
How To Choose A Portable Washing Machine?
In order to buy the best portable washing machine within your budget, you have to know the parameters that you need to keep in mind while shortlisting the portable washing machines to buy. The following is a complete guide that you should go through before buying a portable washing machine.
The reason why one buys a portable washing machine is due to space management. Therefore, you should check the dimensions of the portable washer so that it can fit in the available space in your room or wherever you want to keep it. You should pay attention to length, width as well as height. To fit with the space requirement, you may have to compromise with the capacity of the portable washing machine.
Talking about the capacity, there are a lot of sub-factors to consider. First of all, according to the space available, the capacity can be decided as the size of a washing machine is directly proportional to the capacity. Secondly, the number of family members can also be instrumental in determining the capacity.
The more the members, the greater the number of clothes to wash and therefore, the higher capacity is the requirement. The capacity is determined by the number of kilos of clothes you can wash at once. You have to also consider the fact that the spin dryer’s capacity is half of the washer.
Thirdly, the higher the capacity, the higher will be the price and the higher will be water and power consumption.
On the lower side, the 3kg capacity is suitable for babies or for a single person. On the higher side, the 6.5kg capacity is suitable for 3-4 persons.
There are different types of portable washing machines available, and we have covered them in details above. Go through that section to understand the pros and cons of every type and then make your selection whichever fulfills your requirements perfectly.
In short, the front loading one is more efficient but costly than top loading one. The fully automatic one is more convenient but comparatively costly than semi-automatic one. The electric-powered ones are better than manual ones though manual ones are free of electric consumption. It will save a lot of money in the long run but need a lot of effort.
4. Single or Double Tub
A washing machine generally has two processes namely washing and drying. This washing and drying can be done in a single tub, or they can take place in different tubs. Most of the portable washing machines have a single tub configuration while some have double tub configuration.
A double tub based portable washing machine is better because you can perform washing and drying simultaneously. Secondly, you do not have to attach and detach the spin basket as it is the case for a single tub configuration. On the other hand, a single tub configuration makes a washing machine compact, and there is no need to transfer wet clothes from one tub to another. Whichever you feel like is best for you, you should choose accordingly.
5. Agitator or Pulsator
The washing process in a washing machine takes place through the movement of the clothes. This movement is done either by an agitator or a pulsator. Both have their distinct advantages and disadvantages. Agitator takes up more space while pulsator movement does not need so much space. Therefore, it can accommodate more clothes. However, the cleaning is more effective using an agitator. If you need more space for washing and cleaning and less power consumption, you should opt for the pulsator model.
6. Modes and Settings
In modern washing machines, the controls are extremely important. There are portable washing machines available with different modes for different cloth fabric. For example, there are mode controls available for cotton, normal, heavy, delicate and likewise. The more such options, the more versatile and better will be the cleaning for different types of clothes. Similarly, there should be different convenient settings such as timers for washing and drying, Different models have different modes and settings, and you should know about them completely before buying.
7. Water Supply
A portable washing machine does not need a permanent water supply. You can supply the water in various ways. The most common way is by using a sink to which you can connect the washer via faucet adapter. Most of the portable electric washing machines have the system. On the other hand, the manual washing machines have the option to pour water by buckets. However, it is very inconvenient as you have to lift the water bucket so many times to fill up the water level. Besides, it is useful to opt for a washing machine that has multiple water levels marked as per the weight of the clothes. This will also prevent unnecessary water usage. Make sure that the inlet pipeline is included in the package.
A portable washing machine is designed for moving from one place to another. But you have to consider the degree of portability which means whether it has comfortable handles to carry around, whether it has casters to easily move it from one room to another and likewise. The shape and design of the washing machine can also determine the easiness of portability.
9. Ease Of Installation
Setting up a washing machine can be a headache for the buyers. However, most of the portable washing machines are very easy to install, and you can do it without any professional help. But you have to ensure that the package contains all the parts to set it up and there must be detailed instructions. Overall, you need to place a few parts in their proper place as they already come in ready to use model. All you have to do is to attach the sink to the machine via faucet adapter and get started.
10. Energy Efficiency
Most of the costly electronic devices come with Energy Star Certification. The higher the stars, the lesser will be the power consumption. It is better to opt for the one that has at least 3-stars while 5-stars ones are the best. Along with energy efficiency, the washing machine must also consume less water.
11. Noise and Safety
There are washing machines available that make annoying noise during washing and especially during the drying process. In the technical specifications, you should check the decibels which will be indicative of the noise. In fact, to make washers less noisy, some come with the noise damper.
Coming to the safety factor, the portable washing machine must have standard safety measures. It should have an automatic shutoff feature, indicators to show if anything goes wrong, machine not running when it is overweight and likewise.
There are various materials of which the body and the essential interior parts of the portable washing machine can be made up. Coming to the body, in most cases, it is made up of plastic for reducing the weight and making the surface rustproof and corrosion-free. Some of them can be of different fabric for greater durability and better overall design. The bottom line is that it should be of high-quality material and sturdy enough. Similarly, the interior parts such as the tub need to be of stainless steel to sustain for years without degradation.
When you are buying any device especially the electric-powered ones, the warranty part is extremely important. This is more important when the device is costly, and the parts will cost a lot. What if the portable washing machine turns out to be defective? What if the parts especially the motor breaks down? Most of the portable washing machines come with a one-year comprehensive warranty, and some of them provide longer warranty coverage on the motor.
Frequently Asked Questions?
You will find that most of the portable washing machines are semi-automatic. By semi-automatic, it means that the washing machine needs manual intervention at times. In other words, in a semi-automatic washing machine, one has to do the setup and set the settings for drying once the washing cycle is done. This means you may have to take out the washed clothes after washing cycle, drain the water out, insert spin basket, insert the wet clothes and then set the time.
Portable washing machines differ from full-size ones in more than one way. Apart from the portability factor from one place to another easily, a portable washer weighs way less than a full-size washer that generally stays fixed in one place. Besides, the capacity of the portable ones is less than the stationary washer. Therefore, the power and water consumption is also lesser in comparison. Most importantly, portable washers do not need dedicated inlet and outlet pipes, and hence, there is no installation required.
The portable washers are designed to take up less space and weigh less than stationary washer for easy portability. The size of the portable washer depends on its capacity. On average, they are around 3 feet tall, 2 feet in length and 2 feet in width. The weight varies from 15 to 20 pounds which is feather-light in comparison to a full-size washer.
The capacity of the washing machines is measured in kgs, and there are two separate capacities labeled for washing and spinning. Generally, the portable washing machine varies from 3 to 6.5 kgs in capacity in the wash cycle and half of that in the spin cycle. Note that this capacity in kilograms is the weight of the clothes it can accommodate.
It is quite common for buyers to be apprehensive about whether the portable washers are really portable enough for them or not. But such worrying is not justified as most of the portable washers come with casters that make it easy to move the washers from one room to another with minimal force requirement. Therefore, you can store the washing machine in one room and bring it close to the faucet when you need to use it.
Yes, a portable washing machine is likely to consume 50% less electricity in comparison to a stationary washing machine on a rough average. This is due to the use of a less powerful motor, and the capacity is also less which means it needs less power to work with. Not just that, it is going to consume less water, and the water wastage will be lesser in comparison to a stationary washing machine.
Every washing machine needs deep cleaning from time to time in order to perform at its peak. There are detergent residues, lint deposits, and stains that need to be removed so that it can clean your clothes as good as you expect. Not just that, if the washer is not cleaned properly, your clothes can smell bad. In general, you should wash your washing machine every month if you are using the machine regularly.
To clean a portable washing machine, pour in hot water and white vinegar mixture and run a washing cycle. Then run another cycle with baking soda and water to neutralize the acidic buildup. This should be followed by one more washing cycle with normal water.
As you can see a portable washing machine has all the features and functionalities as in a full-time washing machine. And all this without being bulky! It is a very convenient piece of equipment ideal for bachelors, couples, and small families. The capacity will be ideal for them! Affordability, space management, less power consumption and mobility are its main advantage.
Nevertheless, if you are in the market to buy a portable washing machine in India, our top pick is the DMR 3 kg Portable Mini Washing Machine with Dryer Basket. This particular mini washing machine has all it takes to be your washing companion. With a washing capacity of 3kgs, clockwise and anti- clockwise washing and the capability of both washing and drying, it is by far the most efficient and effective machine in this list.
There are also other mini washing machines listed, you should definitely take a look. All of them have their own set of unique abilities that may be perfectly suited for your requirements.
Chosen your perfect portable washing machine? Do let us know of your choice in the comment section below!