A water flosser is essentially a device that allows you to floss your teeth using high-pressure water. These use an electric motor to shoot water at high pressure for cleaning your tooth. You can also get good oral health by buying a water flosser after considering the following aspect and factors:
- Capacity: Different water flossers have different capacities in terms of the size of their water tank. A larger tank of 400 ml can be used for cleaning your teeth longer when compared with a 250 ml water tank as this one holds less water at a time.
- Nozzles: Most water flossers come with multiple nozzles included in the box that is useful if you have multiple people using the same flosser. You can simply change the nozzles to clean your teeth for proper cleaning without using someone else’s tips. Some offer 4 nozzles while others come with 8 nozzles.
- Warranty and Waterproof Rating: Since a water flosser is kept in your bathroom or near the washbasin, it needs to be waterproof with ratings like IPX6 or IPX7, where the latter is the better one. It should also come with a 1 year or a 2-year warranty to ensure that you do not face issues down the road.
As water flossers result in good oral hygiene, we are here with the best water flossers in India. You can also find their major features and options, along with a detailed Buying Guide in this article. These things can be quite useful in understanding the differences between different water flossers. So, if you also want one, you can simply go through this article until the end.
|Water Flossers||Tank Capacity||Modes||Nozzles||Warranty||Buy Now|
|Caresmith Professional Cordless Oral Flosser||300 ml water tank||3working||360-degree||1-year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Caresmith Table Top Flosser||600 ml water tank||10working||8 nozzles||18-months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Jaspik Water Flosser Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator||300 ml water tank||3working||4 jet tips||1-year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|ORACURA Portable Smart Water Flosser||150 ml water tank||3working||2 nozzles||18-months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Waterpik Nano Water Flosser||400 ml water tank||3working||2 nozzles||1-year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Nordek Wireless Water Flosser||300 ml water tank||3working||5 nozzles||1-year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Top Water Flosser Reviews
Caresmith is one of the most popular brands of dental care and body care products out there. Its water flosser comes with a high user rating because of all the various features that it offers to its user.
The Caresmith Professional Cordless water flosser is present in the 1st position in this article as it is a great feature-rich option out there. One of the best things about this water flosser is that it comes with an IPX7 waterproof rating that means that it is safe from any water splashes in your bathroom.
You get a 300 ml capacity water tank in this water flosser that is much higher than other handheld options. This tank can be easily removed so that you can clean from the inside if needed. Its large capacity allows you to easily use this flosser for a long time without refilling the water tank.
A great thing about this water flosser is that you get multiple controls in it that allows you to access and use its 3 function modes. These modes include normal, soft, and pulse modes that are made for different users out there. You get a 360-degree rotating nozzle design in this flosser.
- Large Water Tank: You get a 300 ml water tank in this handheld water flosser that is much higher than other options out there for using it without refilling again and again.
- 3 Working Modes: This water flosser offers a total of 3 function modes that includes the option of normal, soft, and pulse flossing modes.
- Waterproof Rating: It is one of the only options out there that comes with a waterproof rating. This has an IPX7 rating for easily using it even against water splashes.
As mentioned earlier, Caresmith is a highly popular brand of dental products due to which it offers multiple water flossers. Therefore, we are here with another water flosser from Caresmith that is much larger than the previous one.
This Caresmith tabletop water flosser is present in the 3rd position in this article as it is one of the largest yet comparatively affordable options out there. Since this is a tabletop water flosser, you get a large water tank in it with a capacity of 600 ml.
You also get a 130 cm long extension for the nozzle of this water flosser that weighs just 25 grams that can be an excellent option for children. It even comes with a total of 8 replaceable tips so that all of your family members can use this water flosser easily.
Since this is a large-sized water flosser, it has a powerful motor that can generate up to 1700 pulses every minute. You also get a high water pressure of up to 125 PSI with this water flosser. Both of these things depend on the current setting that you are using out of its 10 adjustable modes.
- Highly Reliable: It comes with an 18-month long warranty that is much higher than most other options available out there that makes it quite reliable.
- Multiple Nozzles: You get a total of 8 nozzles in this water flossers, out of which 4 have different shapes so that everyone at your home can use this water flosser.
- Powerful Motor: This water flosser comes with a powerful motor that can generate up to 1700 pulses every minute for a maximum pressure of 125 PSI.
Jasik is another brand of dental care products that offer feature-rich products to its users. It even makes a water flosser that is quite similar to the Caresmith one mentioned earlier in this article.
As per its name, you get a large 300 ml water tank in this handheld water flosser that is more than enough for most users out there. This allows you to use this water flosser without needing to refill its tank again and again while flossing your teeth.
This water flosser is also waterproof and comes with an IPX7 rating that means that it can easily last against any water splashes or accidental drops. You even get a 1-year warranty with it that can be quite handy if you face any issues with it down the road.
It offers a total of 3 modes to the user that are useful for different users out there. Even if you have multiple members at your home, you can easily use this water flosser as it comes with a total of 4 jet tips that are easy to replace.
- Small and Portable: This water flosser is quite small and portable while offering a decent water tank capacity of 300 ml.
- Waterproof Rating: You get the IPX7 waterproof rating with this water flosser that protects it from any accidental drops into water or water splashes.
- Easy to Replace Tips: If you have multiple people at your home, you can use the 4 replaceable tips of this water flosser so that everyone can use it.
Oracura also makes a water flosser with various useful features in it. And it offers the highest user rating when compared with the various other water flosser options present in this article.
As per its name, it is a smart water flosser that comes with various features. One of the best things about this water flosser is that it charges over USB and does not need any separate charger. It also comes with a carrying case for easily taking this water flosser with you.
While this water flosser is a bit on the expensive side, it offers an excellent build quality to the user. Since it comes with an 18-month warranty, you can rely on it to clean your teeth and floss them for a long time without facing any issues.
Unfortunately, the water tank of this water flosser is quite average, with a capacity of just 150 ml. Thankfully, the overall size of this water flosser is quite compact, with a width of just 2.5 inches. It includes two tips so that two different users can use this water flosser out of the box.
- USB Charging: You can charge this water flosser quite easily using the USB charging function of it that does not need any proprietary chargers.
- Warranty: It is one of the only water flosser options out there that comes with an 18-month long warranty with it. This allows you to easily use it for a long time.
- Small and Compact: This water flosser has a width of only 2.5 inches so that it does not take much space on your shelf when not in use.
Waterpik is a lesser-known brand of water flossers and other dental products when compared with other brands out there. But its water flosser can be a great option if you are looking for a portable one.
Since this is a large water flosser, it comes with a highly powerful electric motor. As a result, you get a high-pressure rating of 10 PSI to 80 PSI depending on your current settings while using this water flosser for cleaning your teeth. It uses 110 or 220-volt electricity for power and directly plugs into a wall socket.
This water flosser has dimensions of 5.8-inch x 5.2-inch x 9 inch along with a weight of 0.82 KG. Thankfully, the nozzle itself of this water flosser is quite lightweight, which makes it an excellent option for children in your home. It has a decent build quality along with a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
You get a decently large water tank of 400 ml in this tabletop water flosser that should be more than most users out there. This water flosser also offers a total of 2 nozzles that are useful for different uses.
- Powerful Motor: The powerful motor of this water flosser runs on 110 or 220-volt electricity and generates a pressure of 10 PSI to 80 PSI as per your settings.
- Great Build Quality: You get a great build quality with this water flosser along with a 1-year long warranty that is always useful to have.
- Large Tank: It comes with a large water tank that has a capacity of 400 ml that is quite decent for most users out there.
Coming to the last water flosser in this article, we have another handheld option from Nordek. While it is a lesser-known brand of dental products, you get various features with this water flosser.
As per its name, you get a total of 3 working modes in this water flosser. This includes the option for normal, soft, and pulse that can be useful for different users out there. Despite the mode you are using, you get long battery life in this water flosser as it comes with a large 2150 mAh battery.
You also get a total of 5 rotatable jet tips in this water flosser that are made for different applications and uses. These can be easily changed by the user whenever needed. This water flosser comes with a 1-year long warranty that is always great to have.
One of the best things about this water flosser is that it comes with an 8000 RPM electric motor that can generate up to 110 PSI pressure that is quite high. This motor is also waterproof with an IPX7 rating so that it can survive any accidental water damage.
- 3 Working Modes: This water flosser includes a total of three working modes, including normal, soft, and pulse, for different uses.
- Long Battery Life: The battery of this water flosser is rated at 2150 mAh that results in long battery life while cleaning your teeth.
- Powerful Motor: You get an 8000 RPM motor in this water flosser that can reach a maximum pressure of up to 110 PSI while being IPX7 waterproof.
Buying Guide for Best Water Flossers in India
All of the various water flossers in India options in this article have been mentioned along with their features and options. Due to this, you can simply go through this article and learn various things about water flossers in general. However, if you are still confused or have any doubts, you might not be able to buy one for you. Therefore, we are here with a detailed buying guide for the best water flossers available in India. As you would expect, this buying guide has all of the details and aspects related to water flossers. In other words, you can go through this buying guide and buy the perfect one for you:
Water flossers have an inbuilt water tank that holds water in it that gets used for the flossing functionality. But the size of this tank is quite essential to check while buying a water flosser. This is due to the reason that the tank capacity or size determines the time for which you can use a given water flosser without refilling its water tank.
This includes options like 300 ml or 400 ml capacity water tanks in most of the water flossers out there. As you would expect, the 400 ml water tank is the better option here since it can hold more water so that you can use it for longer while cleaning your teeth.
2. Water Pressure
Since water flossers use pressurized water to floss and clean your teeth, the water pressure is quite important to check. Just like almost any other device or tool, the pressure generated by a water flosser is given in PSI or pounds per square inch. This includes water pressure options like 40 PSI or 60 PSI while cleaning your teeth.
Usually, higher water pressure allows you to properly clean your teeth for proper oral hygiene. Due to this, the 60 PSI water flosser is the better option when compared with the 40 PSI one. Thankfully, most water flossers out there allow you to adjust this water pressure as per your needs that can be quite useful in some cases.
As mentioned earlier, the water pressure of a water flosser can be adjusted if needed. This is possible because of the various control buttons present on a water flosser. If a flosser has advanced controls, it offers various selectable pressure levels as 5 levels or 7 levels. You can even find multiple function modes in most water flossers out there.
Apart from switching between these modes, you can use the controls of your water flosser to either power it on or power it off whenever needed. These water flossers also come with indicator lights to give you the status of current settings.
If you have many family members at your home, then all of them might be using your water flosser. This can be quite unhygienic as their saliva can get exchanged since they all are using the same water flosser.
To overcome this issue, most of the water flossers out there come with multiple nozzles included with them. As a result, you can find 4 nozzles with some flossers and 8 nozzles with others. And out of these two, the flosser with 8 nozzles is the better option as up to 8 people can use it in the same home while being highly hygienic.
5. Size and Weight
As a water flosser is a handheld device that you use for cleaning and flossing your teeth, checking its size and weight is quite important. Any high-pressure water flosser that is lightweight is easy to hold in your hand for a long time while cleaning your teeth. This can be quite useful for your children who might not want to lift heavy water flossers.
Due to this, some water flossers come with an extended nozzle where you do not have to hold the water flosser. But these ones are a bit large in size when compared with handheld ones. Just like the weight of a water flosser, its size is also quite important. Any water flosser that is compact and small can be easily stored in your bathroom cabinet when it is not in use.
6. Battery Life
Most water flossers are cordless so that you can freely use them without being tethered by a power cord. But as these flossers use an electric motor for pressurizing the water, they use batteries for powering this motor. Due to this, the battery life of a water flosser is quite essential to check. It tells you the time for which you can use a given water flosser. This includes options with 2 hours or 3-hours battery life.
7. Waterproof Rating
As you would expect, a water flosser is usually kept in your bathroom, which can be an issue with the electronics in them. Therefore, most of the water flossers out there come with a waterproof rating. This includes options like IPX6 or IPX7 ratings, where the IPX7 rating is the better option out there. While you cannot submerge such a water flosser, it is completely safe against any water splashes while cleaning your teeth.
If you want your water flosser to last for a long time, then you should get one that offers a long warranty duration with it. While some options come with a 6-month warranty, others might offer a 1-year warranty. This allows you to easily get the given water flosser repaired in case you face any issues with it down the road.
Unlike a normal floss, water flossers are much easier to use as they use pressurized water to clean your teeth. These come in all shapes and sizes while offering different features to the user. And we have mentioned some of the best water flossers in India options here in this article. Although, if you are still not able to buy a water flosser, then we are here with recommendations for you:
- The Caresmith Professional Cordless water flosser is one of the most feature-rich options present in this article. It comes with a 300 ml water tank that can be easily detached if needed. You get a total of 3 modes in this water flosser with various other controls. This flosser also comes with an IPX7 waterproof rating that is always useful to have.
- You get a high-pressure motor in the Dr. Trust water flosser that can deliver a pressure of up to 40 to 90 PSI depending on your current settings. You also get 3 operation modes in this flosser that can be useful for different cases while using it for cleaning our teeth. It has a 150 ml water tank that can hold a decent amount of water in it.
- Although, if you want a large-sized water flosser with a large nozzle extension, you can go with the Caresmith tabletop water flosser. It comes with an 18-month warranty that makes it highly reliable and durable when compared with other options. You also get a total of 10 pressure modes in it, along with 8 jet tips for being hygienic even if multiple users are using it at your home.
Make sure to share your thoughts in the comments section. You can also post any questions down there if you have any!