Trimming your hedges and trees will definitely make your lawn or yard look beautifully. The usage of hedge trimmers will differentiate you work in terms of energy and time when compared with other garden tools. This makes some people feel glade about their investment in this hedge trimmers.
This trimmer will allow you to make the hedges and shrubs look just right without taking much time and energy. So, to make your work fast, safe, and efficient, you have to use the right type hedge trimmer.
If you’re trying to invest in this hedge trimmer or want to replace the old one with a new one, then you should keep these 3 main factors while buying this hedge trimmer to grab the best.
Blade Length – The longer the blade, the more hedge you can cut at once. The blade length under 50 cm is suitable for small hedges and for larger hedges, use the blade length more than 50 cm.
Types of Hedge Trimmers – There are 3 main types of hedge trimmers – Cordless battery powered hedge trimmers, electric coded hedge trimmers and petrol hedge trimmers. So, choose it as per your area size to trim and your preference.
Weight – The hedge trimmers need to be physical lifted, so it is quite important to choose its weight in such a way it is comfortable and supportive for you to perform its operation.
Best Hedge Trimmers in India
|Hedge Trimmers||Blade Length||Voltage||Power||Weight||Buy Now|
|Worx WG 209 Hedge Trimmer||24 inches||120V||4 Amps||2.59 Kg||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|STIHL HSE 42 Electric Hedge Trimmer||45 cm||220 to 240V||420W||3 kg||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Black + Decker Hedge Trimmer||45 cm||220 to 240V||420W||2.7 kg||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Stihl Hedge Trimmer||50 cm||230 to 240V||500W||3.9 kg||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Ferm Hedge Trimmer||50 cm||230 to 240V||500W||3.5 kg||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Are you a garden lover like me and want to maintain a well-trimmed garden? Then simply go through this Buying Guide (to know all about hedge trimmers) and some best products which are widely used in India.
Best Hedge Trimmers in India: Reviews
There are numerous types of hedge trimmers available in the market. Selecting the best and perfect hedge trimmer will be a difficult task, especially if you’re a new user. So, to make your selection process easier, we are providing some useful information about different types of hedge trimmers.
The only thing you have to do is to go through these best products and choose the one that perfectly suits your need and requirement.
The Worx WG209 is an electric hedge trimmer that powered by a 4 Amp motor. This requires a right extension cord for its proper functioning. The amperage rating of the tool will determine the length of the cord which you need for the yard (for this WG 209 trimmer, use cords not more than 100 Ft.).
This works best for small yards with its cutting capacity of 3/4 inches thick branches and a blade length of 24”. It is lightweight and the ergonomics design ensures weight to distribute evenly between the front and rear handles to make you use this hedge trimmer comfortable and safely.
It definitely fulfil your need of frequent trimming, shaping and care of your lawn. A 24 inches long trimmer will give you an extended reach in which you can use it vertically and horizontally to quickly and sharply cut hedges, shrubs, debris, etc.
- Dimensions – 102.1 X 16.5 X 20.6 cm
- Weight – 2.59 kg (or) 5.7 lbs
- Voltage – 120V-60 Hz
- Power – 4 Amps
- Warranty – 3 years
- Cutting Capacity / Diameter – 3/4 inch thick branches
- Blade Length – 24 inches
How it Works – This cordless hedge trimmer includes a 2-stage trigger. To start the trimmer, you have to squeeze both the triggers, one on the top and other on underside of the grip. Both these triggers will held down during operation of the tool. If either of this trigger is released during the operation then this hedge trimmer will stop its working.
- You will get a 4 amp hedge trimmer, blade sheath and safety guard.
- Inline rear motor design will help for better balance and a longer reach
- The D – grip front handle will provide an easy top and side cutting
- It has single hand safety and operation triggers for convenience.
- This electrical tool contains a sharp, dual action blade that trims tall bushes and shrubs with reduced vibration.
- Light weight, well balanced and easy to use hedge trimmer.
- It requires some assembly and you have to go through the instruction manual with some assembling tools.
- Requires an extension cord to perform its operation and works only on electricity power.
This German made electric hedge trimmer is lightweight and works ideal for trimming and cutting of hedges, twigs and thin branches around the garden for an extended period. This trimmer cuts smoothly and efficiently with its high blade speed and generous tooth spacing.
It has two handed switch control with trigger lock to use this trimmer safely. The newly designed wrap – around front handle will make swapping from vertical to horizontal cutting. The high stroke rate of up to 3400 strokes per minute and the double sided cutting blades will help you in achieving the clean cut.
The lockable cable strain relief will provide a secure connection to the extension cord, which makes you pull without getting disconnected accidently. You can operate it quietly with low vibration in which you can perform this trimming job for a longer periods of time.
- Dimensions – 92 X 25 X 23 cm
- Weight – 3 kg (or) 6.6 lbs
- Rated Voltage – 220V to 240 V
- Power Output – 420 W
- Blade Length – 45 cm
- Total Length – 92 cm
- Blade Size – 18 inches
- Tooth spacing – 21 mm
- Warranty – 1 year on armature
- The mechanical blade brake will stop the blade immediately in less than a second after it is turned off.
- Comes with a small hand guard to ensure an optimal view of the cutting blades and also a better overview of your work.
- This trimmers are even more versatile with high power (powerful motor) when compared with its previous models.
- Light weight and easy to use and store
- Need an extension cord with proper electricity supply to perform its operation
This Black & Decker GT4245 hedge trimmer is a versatile, easy to use and durable product, which works ideal for the efficient trimming of smaller hedges, bushes and smaller tree branches. It has a powerful 420 W motor with dual action and asymmetric blades.
It is fitted with metallic, sharp, and dual action asymmetric blades that helps to reduce the vibration while operating and provides an optimal result whenever you trim. The two handed starting switch will prevent you from accidental starting and thereby gives an optimum control and comfort while operating.
This GT4245 has simple cable management system that avoids cable connection being in the way and thereby ensures the safe delivery with continuous power. Also, the large protective guard of this trimmer will provide shield to the end user from flying debris.
- Dimensions – 19.7 X 103 X 18.5 cm
- Weight – 2.7 kg
- Material – Plastic (orange color)
- Power Output – 420 W
- Blade Length – 45 cm
- Blade Gap – 16 mm
- Warranty – 2 years
- Voltage – 220 to 240V
- The two hand start will minimize the load on the arms, back and shoulders and also prevents accidental starting.
- It is durable, robust and sharp metallic blade.
- The cable retention and secure cable management to avoid cable connection being in the way.
- The comfortable balanced ergonomically design will allow you to use it continuously for longer time without getting more strained.
- Suitable only for smaller hedges.
- Some users say that the blade is becoming dull after some repeated usage.
This Stihl HSE 61 model electric hedge trimmer is light yet durable product that works ideal for shaping and trimming bushes and shrubs. The 5 position rotary handle (practical rotary handle with integral armrest) allows for flexible and comfortable cutting by simply selecting from five setting between 0 to +/- 90 degrees.
The HSE 61 electric hedge trimmer is both quiet and powerful in which it has a low vibration 500W motor and transparent hand guard and laser cut and diamond ground blades. Each blade in this trimmer has laser cut and ground using diamond discs and the hardened cutting edges are highly resilient that make it remain sharp for a longer time.
- Rated Voltage – 230 to 240V
- Power Output – 500W
- Blade Length – 50 cm
- Tooth Spacing – 29 mm
- Total length – 113 cm
- Weight – 3.9 Kg (or) 8.6 lbs
- Material – Plastic
- The triple switch system will increase the working range and helps for safe operating.
- To prevent the accidental disconnection of the power cable, it comes with cable strain relief. Also, GB version with 10m cable will comes with this product.
- Poor customer service and the trimmer will be overheated up on continuous usage.
Ferm HTM1001 hedge trimmer works ideal for trimming the bushes, hedges from small to medium sized lawns. This machine has durable and sturdy construction that effectively used for trimming your hedges and to make your lawn look attractive.
This electric hedge trimmer comes with a turnable back handle and transparent guard. It is an easy to use hedge trimmer with a powerful motor that delivers consistent performance.
- Power Input – 550 W
- Cutting Length – 510 mm
- Voltage (V) – 230 to 240 V
- Frequency – 50 Hz
- You can operate this trimmer easily with its turnable back handles.
- This corded operation offers consistent performance
- Some user are complaining about the quality is not up to the mark
- Doesn’t have good customer service.
We hope the above list of products and the buying guide will definitely help you in finding the best hedge trimmer. Our expert’s team suggest to purchase Worx WG 209 Hedge Trimmer, why because this light weight electrical tool contains a sharp, dual action blade that trims tall bushes and shrubs with reduced vibration.
Do you find anything we missed mentioning about hedge trimmers (or) do you want to share your experience about these trimmers with us. Then feel free to share your queries with us in the comment section.