3D printing technology has inspired us to bring out the 2D pictures into reality. The 3D printers provide you the exact similar object. 3D technology brings out the innovation, creativity, and design in one frame.
You might require a 3D printer for various purposes, such as your kid want a working model or static model, and using the 3D printer design the models. Then, if you are an engineering student, you can make a working model like professional people.
We have found 7-best 3D printers in the market for you so that you can easily decide which one you want as per your requirement.
Here is the list of product mention below which will give you overall information about the products
We will help you out to buy the 3D printer from our Buying Guide explanation that will give you insight about the printer features and how to select them as per your requirement. But before that, you must go through the products that we have listed out from our choice.
7 Best 3D Printers In India
|3D Printers||Printing Size (mm)||Maximum Speed (mm/s)||Working Mode||Warranty||Buy Now|
|220 x 220 x 250||180||Online or SD Offline||Ask at the company customer side||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|140 x 140 x 140||40-200||4G storage||90 days for extruder,|
12-month warranty for other
|CHECK ON AMAZON|
|3D Innovations Ender|
|220 x 220 x 250||180||Online and Offline||Ask at the company side||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|3 Idea Imagine Create|
Print 3D Printer
|220 x 220 x 250||200||SD card reading and|
data transfer through USB cable
|Ask at the company side||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Creality DIY Kit|
|220 x 220 x 250||200||Online and Offline||Ask at the company side||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|220 x 220 x 250||180||Online and Offline||Ask at the company side||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|3D Bazaar 3D|
|220 x 220 x 300||200||Online and Offline||3 months service warranty||CHECK ON AMAZON|
7 Best 3D Printers In India Reviews
The Wol3D reflects the idea to see the world in a 3D picture, so what you see in 2D, you can get it in your hands. The company is a startup that is focusing on the uniqueness and user-friendly products. In the range of their product, there is Wol3D Upgraded Creatlity Ender 3 that has the greatest number of customer reviews with a 5-star rating.
When you hear 3D printing, you develop a picture in your mind about something that you always wanted, or it is the picture of your favorite showpiece that you saw.
The Ender printer is quick to assemble and easy to use. The box contains the setup instructions that require 2 hours of assembly time. The build-up design is sturdy with V-slot cooperate along with the Prusa I3 frame that integrates small elements that are creating a masterpiece.
It prints the image as a specific size mention with a one-piece structure motto that saves the space around you and reduces the clumsiness in joining the product together.
There is Y-rail mounting that assures the right positioning of the frame with improving the printing picture quality. The patent technology makes it smooth and noiseless while printing. It also comes with a Viscous Platform Sticker that removes the reprinting tape and glue, which solves the warping issue and save the printing cost at the same time.
While your printer is printing, it happens that you experience a power cut. In that case, the printer continues the work. It has safety protocols that will protect if there is any overheating to the printer.
How can you use it?
You can use this for high precision printing to create a model, or you want to gift something to your kid. Even kid nowadays have so much school projects to complete, using this you can create a masterpiece which will help them for extra marks.
- Best for beginners into 3D modeling
- Provides a high-quality printing
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with Good packaging
- Value for money
Wol3D is a leading brand that uplifted 3D printing, and one of its products is the Flashforge 3D printer model. The printer provides you industrial design printing with no edge and no corners.
Talking more about it, The Forge Printer is best to print your child project work, or if you are a teacher and want to explain your students in a better way, then this is the best option as it is said children learn more when they see things Infront of them.
The material it uses is pla added elements. While you assemble the device, you take care of the screws and parts. Consider as the next generation printer, with an assisted leveling system. You have a touchscreen panel that will help you to select the options with filament-run-out-detection.
The printer comes with designer cables that sealed within the plastic alloy. The PLA filament helps you to be creative. While printing, it creates less noise of around 50 dB or less than that.
Also, it is a single color printer, but if you want to give a color touch to it, then get paint color and spread the color as per your preferences.
- Great Print Quality
- Easy to install
- Noiseless printing
- Provide great work for the project
- It does not have a standard spool size
Another product in a nominal range by WOL3D that makes a high-class 3D printer. They are improving on designing purpose to bring best with creativity. The INNOVATIONS Ender 3D printer has multiple features that make it one of a kind.
The Innovation Ender has launched with the aim of next-generation technology with Resume Technology as it starts automatically if the power cut off. It has a design that reduces the chances of clogging.
The machine has a ball bearing that is smooth and made from Derlin Engineering thermoplastic delivers with high stiffness and low friction with good stability. The Ender printer has a strong build with a high-power supply that contains two fuses to guard the printer from over power supply that leads to heat the building surface to 90-degree Celsius in 5 minutes.
The packet has partially-assembled as the wiring there in the factory. The kit has all the tools for the 3D printer, which is suitable for high and middle school children. Also, it is cost-effective as compared to the other printers in the market.
- Easy to assemble
- Great packaging of the printer
- Great printing quality
- In shape printing
- Low noise disturbance
- Adhesion of material
- Value for money
- Can provide long pipes
The 3 Idea Image Create Print has launched the 3D printer that brings you our 2D into reality. If you are a scripture lover or antique lover, then you want to have those old things at home, but every time it is not possible so for that you can buy this 3D printer, which will help you out.
The 3 Idea Printer comes in the semi-assembled kit, that requires a small mechanical work to start its working with easy setup, you can get the model presented in electronic and mechanical engineering. It has a safe power supply mode that protects your printer from any overload it happens when there is more heat generation the plate of the printer becomes hot to 110-degree within 5 minutes.
The plate of the printer is removable and durable enough to handle high-temperature change and easy to take the printing models from it after cooling.
It resumes the print function if the power cut off suddenly. When the electricity comes, it starts printing from that particular time.
The V-Slot Prusa I3 frame makes it innovative and integrates with new elements the printing performs in a single piece that helps to save the building space and reduces clumsiness. You got assurance of the precise printing quality.
Warranty: The company provides you a 3-months service warranty on the printer.
- Proper Power Supply
- Has a magnetic hotbed sticker shows the that originality
- V-shape design with noiseless and smooth printing
- Protect from over-heating
- Removable build surface
- Resume printing
- 3-month warranty from service
- Not for beginners
Another product from the same company that is DIY Kit 3D Printer that provides you innovation and quality. The printer has several features that will help your child to complete the project on time.
Works on the Principle of FDM
Fusion Deposition Modelling, the thermal filament heats on its melting point and extrude by a precision layer apart with a three-dimensional object. That is suitable for both beginners and experts.
With the Stable Mechanical Structure, it handles the CNC machining along with the Y-Rail axis that helps to adjust the position. Other than that, the printer has smooth working with zero noise because of the V-slot and POM Wheels.
The printer has a removable build surface plate that provides all-round protection to the plate and assures the temperature remain constant during the printing process. And, if you want to remove the plate after printing, you can do that for cooling purposes.
The Ender Pro has a safe power supply mode that protects the printer from any type of power or voltage fluctuation. It also happens with the hotbed that raises its temperature from 110-degree in 5 minutes.
While printing, the electricity cut off, then the printer has a resume function that activates when the power comes, it continues with the remaining print of the model. With the box, the printer comes with the semi-assembled kit that allows you to assemble remaining construction.
For any technical support, you can contact the company on their telephone number of Whatsapp support.
Warranty: The company gives you a 3-months warranty that will help to sort out any problem with the printer.
- Easy to install
- Resume Printing process
- FDM Printing machine
- Stability of structure
- V-Slot and POM-Wheels for noise-free printing
- MK 10 Extruder for carefree filament loading and unloading
- High printing quality
- No manual setting explanation
The comgrow company is the first seller of Creality 3D. The Comgrow focuses on providing quality printing. The Creality Ender 3 has an upgraded design that has a magnetic surface plate.
It works on the Modeling Technology with Fused Deposition Modeling in which the thermal filament heats on the melting point and forms the 3D model.
The Creality Ender 3 has a magnet build surface bed that provides all-round protection to the 3D printer that gives consistent temperature on the surface of the magnetic. After printing, you can easily remove the printing models after cooling.
Protect the printer from experiencing power fluctuation that can lead the surface plate to become above 100-degree in 5 minutes.
The printing resume function protects even if the electricity cut-offs and your printing stop suddenly. When the electricity comes, the printing restarts, and your work will continue. The carton contains a semi-assembled kit, and the other parts are easy to install.
The printer comes at a reasonable cost and best for both beginners and experts.
- Easy to assemble
- Magnetic Build surface for all-rounder protection
- Updated V-slot to adjust the printing axis
- Extruder quality that helps to provide quality printing
- Safe-Power Supply
- When the power cut off, the axis adjustment disturbs
The 3D bazaar avails multiple support for designing and manufacturing requirements. The Creality Ender 5 has features as an Industrial circuit board and built-in motherboard with a magnetic sticker for innovative design.
The printer comes with a semi-assembled pack as you can easily read and install the remaining parts of the printer. For printing purposes, it has equipped the dual Y-axis that you can adjust them as per your choice and get the perfect line printing.
If you have a power cut while printing the 3D image, then you can resume it when the power comes and continue your work. It will reduce the wastage of resources such as material and energy. Also, it saves the printer from overheating.
The printing is stable due to the Y-axis adjustment, and it detects the broke material when there is an abnormal condition occurs.
- Easy to install
- High-quality printing
- Resume printing
- Broken material detection
- Power supply
- Great design with printing logo
- Molding FDM technology
- Jamming while printing issue
Buying Guide For 3D Printer
So, you must have decided to buy a 3D printer after you found the things it can do for you. A 3D printer replaces all those miniature showpiece products that you get after paying a lot, or your kid wants to get some infrastructure built for their mini-projects, or you have to prepare an engineering level project for your friend.
The 3D printer eases your task by eliminating the extra time that you invest in making one by yourself and the wastage of the raw products if you could not make the model perfect. When you get to use this, you become comfortable with the 3D printer.
But before that, we think you must know about the technicalities of the printer in the market. Knowing before buying will help you to categorize your printer requirement, which will make you smart enough to decide and buy a cost-effective 3D printer.
Let us understand things in detail. First of all, there are various technologies of 3D printer. We will explain each one of them to you.
- Fused Deposition Modeling: The most popular one in the market that you must have heard at many places is Fused Deposition Modeling. In this technology, the plate heats up, and the model creates using heat and extrudes plastic parts layer by layer. Most of the 3D printer uses this technology because it is easy to find. These are cheaper as well.
- Stereolithography: In this technology, the printer uses the additive process that takes an Ultraviolet light beam that builds the plastic, makes it hard to use the photosensitive liquid. You can use these types of printers in high-quality printing.
- Selective Laser Sintering: The technology uses the lasers and powders as the powder melts and creates a layer of the printing material. It allows printers to print metal objects.
Buy Or Build a One For You?
The 3D printing raw parts are available online as well. In this case, you have to buy the 3D printer online, get it to install at home, and start printing. These are cheaper than the one you buy from the market in the semi-assembled form.
1. Printing Material
There is two material available that used for printing the object are:
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
These two materials are thermosetting plastic that is soft and malleable that shapes into an exact object after applying excessive heat or pressure.
The rate of the material is different for various materials. But the general price is $30 per kg in terms of the spool of filament.
Let us understand the detail of each type of thermosetting plastic
Poly Lactic Acid (PLA): The Poly Lactic Acid made of corn starch is best for the beginners because it allows them to create soft and malleable household items.If you use this material, then you will get the following benefits
- Biodegradable material
- It cools quickly and prevents any warping
- Avail in solid and translucent colors that provides printed glossy glass look
The only problem with this is its low melting point that deforms if there is high heat. You can use this for single piece designing because it is difficult to join any parts.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
ABS material made of petroleum that provides strength and flexibility.
- Join two pieces by interlocking each other.
- Has a higher melting point that saves the model from any excessive heat
The only disadvantage it has is the model can warp because it takes a long time to set. Also, it emits fumes while printing.
How To Choose The Material?
The final choice of choosing the material depends on your material requirement. It also depends on which type of printer you are buying. The famous printer brands have filament sizes with a 1.75 mm standard.
- Keep yourself away from heat while printing because the magnetic bed remains heated up
- Keep away of yourself from Fumes
- You can use PLA and ABS for making kitchenware plastic, but if additives added up, then it becomes unsafe to use.
When it comes to checking the quality of the 3D printer, you must keep two things in your mind that are
- Printing Resolution: It defines the printing detail the object can get. These resolution measures in micron, smaller the value and higher is the detail of the object.
- Printing Speed: The printing speed defines how fast the extruder of the printer run. The more the extruder run, the faster it will print. If you want to check the printer quality then, you must see the output product.
3. Design a Model For Print
You can make a model using software and tool available online or download an image. You either use STL files (Stereolithography) that is the standard file format use for 3D model printing. You can generate the standard files format with the CAD programs. These file pictures are in the form of broken triangles with XYZ coordinates.
When you have STL file format, then you must have a slicing software that helps your printer to understand how you want to print the model. It gives you instructions such as the number of layers required, the position of the printer.
Benefits Of 3D Printer
- Speeds up your task: As you plan your prototyping using the 3D printer. You can show this to your clients for any other change. With 3D printing, you look professional at your work and increases efficiency.
- Cost-Effective: If you have a small business of making prototypes or showpieces, then the printer will be beneficial for you. You will save money in designing and implementing the pattern of the prototypes. Even your cost in buying the raw material will be less.
- Versatility: The 3D printers create no bar in presenting only a similar pattern of model. It can create geometrical models, hollow things, and uses various color patterns to make the model look designer.
- Recycling: You can use the same material of thermosetting plastic to construct another model that is environmentally friendly as well.
- Replacement of non-tangible product testing: When a project presentation to a company, they tend to look at the 3D view of the specific work to confirm the miniature look of the prototype from the CAD files.
- Get quality in the model design, which makes it look impressive and goes for a long run.
- Maintain consistency while reprogramming. It prints layer by layer, to maintain the consistent layer of the prototype. And, you can also catch some model malfunctioning that will deduce the failure chances and improves the quality.
- Environment Friendly because the material you use will make you aware that you have a substitution of plastic that would be ABS.
Drawbacks Of 3D Printing
- It has high energy consumption that is visible on your electricity bill. If your business is small, then you have to invest a part of the investment money on its energy.
- 3D printing is expensive. The first investment is buying the printer, which will cost you above Rs.20000. Then, you have to get the printing material.
- You have limited printing material in the market. If the choice is plastic, then you have to use plastic and no other alternative to use metal or something else.
- It emits harmful fumes or rays. When the material burns, it produces gases and ultrafine material that is hazardous for health.
- The printing is the show, as they print layer by layer and follow perfection and accuracy so, because of that, the printer becomes slow.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printer uses technology such as Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), STEREOLITHOGRAPHY, and SELECTIVE LASER SINTERING
The printer uses the thermosetting plastic material such as the ACRYLONITRILE BUTADIENE STYRENE (ABS) and Poly Lactic Acid (PLA). These materials are strong and durable.
That all depends on the type of printer. Yes, the printer does print metals. For this, it requires metal filaments, and they are not in solid form. The metal filaments are expensive as compare to others.
For a quality print, the printer requires time. The printing process happens in layers.
There is a lot of software available in the market, and you can restart your project with STL files or CAD server designing.
You must have got an idea that is how to decide which printer to buy. We have tried explaining all your questions regarding printer queries. Out of the listed products, our recommendation is to choose Wol 3D Printer because it gives you perfect printing experience.
Other products also satisfy your requirement, that is why they stand on our list. We hope that this article helped you to decide which 3D printer you must buy.