Blenders are the most convenient appliances for juicing, blending, pureeing and emulsifying.
Apart from that, some high-end models also come with additional features like chopping, ice crushing, and mixing dough.
To choose the best blender, we recommend to consider below factors…
1. Types of Blenders
There are different types of blenders – immersion, single serve, counter top and portable blenders. Immersion/Hand Blenders are suitable for making soups and smoothies. Single serve blender is suitable for making single cup juice or smoothie. Counter top is suitable for medium to large family needs. Portable blenders are suitable for people who travel a lot. You have to choose based on your requirements.
It is usually represented in Watts. Most of the best blenders in India come around 300 to 1500 Watt range.
- For soups and smoothies – 300 watts is suitable
- For crushing ice, making purees and juices – 400 to 700 watts is suitable
- For grinding dry ingredients, making batter or peanut butter – above 700 watts is suitable.
Blenders are available in different sizes from 2, 6 to 14 cups. You have to choose the blender based on your requirements. For medium to large families, you have to choose higher range. For small families, 2 cups capacity is sufficient enough.
Including these factors, consider other factors like length, battery time, run time and speed settings. If you want a detail information on these factors, read our BUYING GUIDE.
Below, we have also provided list of Top 7 Best Bullet Blenders in India and detail description of each blender product in detail.
7 Best Blenders in India
|Blenders||Power||Speed||Number of Jars||Warranty||Buy Now|
|COOKWELL Mixer Grinder||500 watts||22000 rpm||5||---||Check On Amazon|
|La' Forte La Vite Cherie Blender||380 watts||----||3||1 year||Check On Amazon|
|Nutri-Blend Blender||400 watts||22000 rpm||2||1 year||Check On Amazon|
|Balzano High Speed Nutri Blender||1200 watts||----||3||2 years||Check On Amazon|
|Nutribullet PRO High Speed Blender||900 watts||900 rpm||3||2 years||Check On Amazon|
|Whipsip Smoothies Blender||800 watts||700 rpm||2||1 year||Check On Amazon|
|Inalsa Nutri Blender||1000 watts||22000 rpm||2||2 years||Check On Amazon|
Reviews of 7 Best Bullet Blenders in India 2022
This Cookwell multipurpose mixer blender comes with sleek design to give outstanding performance. It is equipped with super-fast 500W motor and 3 sharpest steel blades to break down the food completely along with extracting & preserving all nutrients, which are completely absorbable by the body.
It operates at a speed of 22000 RPM for grinding, blending, juicing, and chopping within seconds. It is easy to operate and clean to clean as detachable parts are easily washable.
It comes with 5 polycarbonate jars for both wet blending healthy, tasty juices, shakes and smoothies with this mixer and for dry grinding like hardest spices. It is compact, attractive finish, and consumes less space for storage. It is a perfect blender, which gives complete solution for all your blending requirements.
It has 4 lids that allow you to drink the smoothie from the jar directly along with easy to carry around. It protects the motor from overload, which gets turns off automatically when overheating. No warranty is provided by the manufacturer on this product.
- Compact, lightweight and portable design.
- 5 polycarbonate jars with 3 blades and 4 lids.
- Blend faster with its 500W powerful motor.
- Easy to operate and easy to clean.
- Plastic and metal material
- Ideal for 2 -3 persons.
- No warranty on the product
- Many people complained of defective products.
This made-in-India blender is a compact yet glossy appliance that can be used for all types of grinding, mixing, and blending. It is made to correct the existing flaws of a traditional mixer blender.
This portable and easy-to-use blender effectively squash vegetables, fruits, protein shakes, and superfoods. It consumes only 380 watts and weighs 2 kilograms. The material used in its manufacturing is a pure copper motor.
It comes with two 100% BPA-free jars, one long 500ml, and another small 300ml. Along with these, you also receive a 500ml mug jar. You don’t have to worry about unnecessary complications as it has simple connect and twist functionality.
The two detachable blades that come with the set are made with stainless steel. One a flat blade for dry grinding and another cross blade for blending.
The pure copper powerful motor offers the highest nutrition extraction ratio. It grinds the toughest food, brings out the nutrition, and delivers them in a digestible form.
- One-year manufacturer warranty.
- Consumes 380 Watts.
- 220-230 volts.
- 2 BPA-free jars.
- A Mug jar.
- 2 stainless steel detachable blades.
- Free recipe E-book.
- Made with a pure copper motor material.
- Cannot be used for tough grinding.
- Burning smell during first few usages.
Wonderchef’s Nutri-Blend mixer-grinder is considered the best blender across India. Its high speed & super-sharp blades completely breaks-down the food extracting all essential nutrients. You can prepare all types of juices, smoothies, and shakes with Nutri-Blend.
Although it rotates at 22000 rpm, it only consumes 400 watts and it is very small in size. Unlike other heavy blenders, you can move Nutri-Blend with ease and place it anywhere you wish as they take very little room.
With a minimal amount of attachments, Nutri-Blend functions very effectively. It comes with a 4 winged blending blade that works magic while making smoothies or chopping vegetables and a super sharp grinding blade for grinding the hardest spices. This blade can also be used in making wet chutneys.
The blades are made with stainless steel and the bottom of the blender is made with non-skid rubber footing. You also get two jars with the set. One, long 500ml jar and another 300ml short jar.
Check out the free recipe book and give your body the necessary immunity-enhancing food by following the recipes given by famous chef Sanjeev Kapoor and nutritionist Swati Thoda.
- All India service with a 2-year warranty.
- Rotates at 22000 rpm.
- Consumes 400 watts.
- Voltage 240 volts.
- 2 unbreakable transparent jars.
- 2 different stainless steel blades for different purposes.
- Extracts nutrients from food and delivers in a digestible form.
- Attractive color options.
- Stainless steel blades and BPA-free body material.
- 6 pc glass set & recipe book included.
- Gets hot fast, must pause for a few minutes before second use.
- Not suitable for heavy grinding such as turmeric and idly batter.
The Balzano is one of the best brand that manufacturers quality products, which are engineered and designed in Italy. This nutri blender is a handy countertop appliance with 2 universal stainless steel blades, in which one is used for grating, mixing, chopping, and blending foods (wet grinding) whereas the other one is for grinding hard foods like spices or coffee beans (dry grinding).
Its nutrition extraction will allow to receive high degree of nutrition from your food. This 9-piece blender set (7-piece set, user manual & recipe book) has 1200 Watt commercial grade powerful motor with overload protection and 3 BPA-free Tritan jars. There is no spillage while blending and allows you to carry/drink smoothies directly from jar with flip flop lid.
It has advanced one touch operation with 3 program settings – on/off, blend & pulse to get control over operation and its intelligent speed sensor for precise rpm (irrespective of food load). The double safety interlock system will make it spin with hands-free grinding.
It is compact, lightweight, stylish with attractive finish and elegant construction. For most of the applications, it uses 15 – 30 seconds of operation with its high RPM & powerful copper motor. It is a perfect blender with no complicated attachments and consumes less space for storage.
It is easy to use and easy to clean. So, whether it is a baby food, smoothies, juices, sauces, soups, dressings or paste, it blender is the perfect option. The product comes with 2 years’ warranty on any manufacturing defects.
- Commercial grade 1200 Watt powerful motor with overload protection.
- Leak-proof BPA free Tritan jars.
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Hardened universal stainless steel blades
- Double safety interlock system
- One touch operation with 3 program settings
- High speed extraction for maximum nutrition.
- Multifunctional blender – mixing, blending, grinding, or nutrition extraction.
- Poor customer care service.
- Not suitable for grinding hard food items / spices.
This Nutribullet Pro is a compact and optimized personal blender with precision nutrient extraction. This 12 – piece blender has a powerful 900Watt motor with unique extraction blades that break down, pulverize and emulsify whole fruits & veggies, along with nuts and seeds into nutrient dense smoothie, which can be easily digestible and absorbable into your body.
It comes with high torque powerful motor base, tall cup (709 ml), short cup with holder (532 ml), short cup (532 ml), emulsifying blade, flat blade, lip ring, nutritionist and recipe book. The bullet shape of cups with lid and seasoning cap.
It has simple and intuitive design will make it easy to use/operate on daily basis with just a push, twist and blend. This let you prepare delicious juices and smoothies within 60 seconds with a speed of 900 rpm. The blades are made with stainless steel in which extractor blade is for wet grinding and milling blade is for dry grinding.
It is easy to clean and consumes less storage space. One can drink from container after blending as a travel cup and it offers access to various smoothie recipes on Nutribullet app. The manufacturer offers 2-years warranty on this handy countertop product.
- Powerful 900W motor for quick blend
- Vibration free technology
- Large cooling fan
- Metallic body with strong rotate gear and silicon feet.
- Compact, portable, and lightweight design
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Provides recipes booklet with various delicious smoothie recipes.
- It’s hard to find a service center for this Nutribullet blenders.
- A bit expensive product
- Won’t come with an enough cord length.
This WhipSip blender is a compact, lightweight weight yet powerful and fully functional appliance. It is equipped with a robust 800 Watt motor with built-in safe features to protect motor from getting any damage due to power fluctuations / idle usage.
With its powerful motor, it can extract maximum amount of juice along with nutrition effortlessly, even from hard fruits & vegetables. It has a large, durable, BPA free, and translucent blending jar with 1.8 liters. The jar lid has opening to pour veggies, fruits and other ingredients while operating. Its small jar is used for grinding dry fruit and spices.
Additionally, a mixing spatula will push ingredients close to the blade for proper blending. Its unique design 8 blade set will ensure perfect blend of smoothies, juices & shakes within a minute. The stainless steel blades are designed to handle, even the toughest ingredients for chunk-free healthy drinks.
Its built-in two variable speeds along with pulse setting will give a quick whip and allow you to choose high or low speed for perfect blending with controlled processing. It comes with a safety lock to prevent motor starting unless jar is fixed properly.
Also, overload protection system will shut off the blender if motor gets overheated. The manufacturer offers 1-year warranty on the product.
- Powerful 800 Watt motor for best blending.
- Large BPA-free 1.8-liters blender jar
- Perfect for protein milk shakes, healthy juices and smoothies.
- Spatula for thorough mixing while blending.
- Comes with 3 variable speed control options with pulse.
- Easy to operate and easy to clean
- Value for money
- Not suitable to blend nuts or dry fruits.
- Average build quality.
This Inalsa nutri blender will let you enjoy simple, quick and delicious smoothies. It is equipped with a powerful 1000W copper motor and unique extraction blades that breaks, blend, grind, chop, puree, pulverize and emulsify vegetables & whole fruits. It is compact and easy to assemble that can fit onto the countertop.
It comes with variable speed with pulse function that let you get complete control over blending process. It uses high performance blender (VITO BLEND) to handle heavy duty projects. It has 2 BPA-free Tritan jars of 1 liter and 0.45 liters.
It has 6 leaf high quality stainless steel blades for a maximum performance. Also, it is easy to operate and easy to clean. The manufacturer offers 2 years’ warranty from the date of purchase on manufacturing defects.
- High speed extraction and powerful 100W motor.
- Intelligent auto cut off feature to protect motor.
- Low noise operation with cool running motor.
- 2 variable speeds options – low and high for perfect blending.
- Replaces up to 9 appliances and process in 45 seconds.
- Durable blade shaft
- Not suitable to grind dry spices and nuts.
- Not ideal for longer use.
Types of Blenders
1. Hand/Immersion Blenders
They are the most common type and often referred to as personal blenders. These models have stick like design with a comfort handle at one end to handheld the device and chopping blade at another end. Actually immersion and stick blenders are similar terms but slight variation can be present in power and ability based on the brand. Apart from that, there is no other relative difference between these blenders.
Based on your typical requirements, you have to choose the design of the blender i.e, corded or cordless. Usually hand blenders range from 7” long to 29” long.
Immersion blenders or hand blenders are suitable for blending soups, hot liquids, protein shakes, powdered milk, instant pudding and others. You can also use them for blending powders with liquids. The price range of hand blenders starts from Rs. 600 to Rs. 2500.
Benefits of Handheld Blenders:
- You can directly put them in the pot while cooking.
- As there will be no pressure build-up from steam, there are less chances of spilling the liquids over walls or kitchen counters.
- Less likely to result in any kinds of injuries or burns to related to spillage of hot liquid
- Easy to clean and most of them are dishwasher safe. Or else just blending hot water with some liquid detergent will do the trick.
Drawbacks of Handheld Blenders:
- As the blade is exposed, you have to maintain pressure on bottom for operating it properly.
- People with less hand strength may be feel exhausting
- Some blenders are capable of crushing ice while others are not suitable for blending liquids or mixing powders.
- They are not suitable for blending fruits with seeds. Though they can provide good result, you can experience seed’s texture while drinking the juice.
2. Single-Serve Blender
They are also known as bullet blenders or personal blenders. They have become quite popular because of Ninja range, Nutribullet and Magic Bullet. Though they are available in different sizes, they mostly have single or double serving capacity.
Their working mechanism is quite unique. The ingredients are placed into the bullet shaped container. Then you have to close it with the lid which contains a chopping blade. Now invert the container and place it on the blender base.
Single serve blenders have a simple and portable design. Their capacity ranges from 0.4 to 0.7 liters. And the jars are often used as drinking or travel mugs. When it comes to power consumption 200 to 400 watts is sufficient enough. But if you want to crush ice, then we recommend to go for 350 watts or more.
Originally, single serve blenders were used for making smoothies. You can just add frozen fruit, ice and some nuts to create a smooth drink. They can also be used for making pancake batter or whip up eggs for omelet.
Some people use it for preparing baby food as they can make puree within few minutes. The price range of single serve blenders range from Rs 500 to Rs 1000.
Benefits of Single Serve Blenders
- Speed is the main advantage of these blenders. They can quickly turn chunky ingredients into smooth liquid.
- There is no way to get in direct contact with blades, even children can use it without any worries.
Drawbacks of Single Serve Blenders
- Not every model is created equal. Some can crush chia seeds and raspberry seeds while others cannot.
- Leaking is one of the main issues with personal blender. Most of the times, this is caused due to improper attachment of blade to the container. By screwing the blade too tightly leakage can be stopped but it become difficult to remove the blade head again.
3. Portable Blenders
These blenders have a clear glass tube – one end of it is screwed into the blade base containing motor and the other ends is screwed into the lid. They are smaller than a typical hydro flask, light in weight and portable as well.
Some of these brands market in typical ways of using it like to make smoothies in the car. But most practical uses for this portable blender is in offices or after working out in gym for making smoothies or protein shakes. At single time, you can prepare 300 to 400ml of drinks and they consume less amount of power.
They are also suitable for mothers who want to make baby food on the go. You can easily take them in your diaper bag and go out. You can just add some veggies and water and the baby meal is available instantly. The price range of portable blenders starts from Rs 500 to Rs 1000.
Benefits of Portable Blenders
- Portability is the main advantage. The motor unit runs on rechargeable battery which can be charged up with standard USB charger.
- Light in weight and self-contained with no cables. So, you can move around while operating it.
Drawbacks of Portable Blenders
- As they are new to the market, common faults are yet to be discovered.
- as they are not usually used in the kitchen, leaking can be a concern so both ends have to be tightened.
4. Countertop Blenders
These blenders come with 1 to 2 liters of blending containers which are usually made up of plastic, stainless steel or glass. Glass blenders are usually more stable as they are heavy in weight. Plastic containers are prone to scratching and absorbing smell from the ingredients. Stainless containers are the most preferred ones but the visibility of food is not possible.
Usually, they have 700 to 2000 watt motor. Higher the motor efficiency, better the blending capability.
If you are opting for a model with removable blades, then make sure the containers come with o-ring or gasket between the base and body so that it seals and prevents leaking. Usually, the blender container is shaped to encourage the material for circulating through the blender instead of just spinning around.
One of the important things to check out whether are capable of blending hot liquids without spilling off. Most of the countertop blenders are suitable for blending cold or cool liquids as they have containers with tight lids.
The container is placed on the base which contains a motor and controls are present on the surface of the blender. Countertop blenders come with 3 to 16 different speed levels however higher speed levels settings doesn’t mean increased utility. Low powered blenders need some liquid for blending the ingredients into smooth paste. The blades will create a whirlpool effect for moving the solids from top to bottom. This will result in an even and smooth mixture. High powered speeds can grind tough ingredients like pulses, grains and ice.
You can use countertop blenders for making smoothies, milkshakes, frozen drinks, grinding, makes mayonnaise, sauce, blending vegetables, marinades, pureeing food and many others. Some all-purpose blenders can make green smoothies from fibrous vegetables as well. Price range of counter blenders start from Rs 3000 to Rs 6000.
Benefits of Counter Top Blenders:
- Similar to their size, these blenders are powerful which is why they can mix any food ingredients you can place into them. Multiple speed settings are provided with additional pulsing option.
- It provides lump free blending every single time.
- Very east to clean. All you have to do is just add few drops of liquid soap into the blender and some water. Now blend it for few seconds and it will be clean.
Drawbacks of Counter Top Blenders:
- Size can be a bigger concern as they are pretty bulky. If you have less kitchen counter space, then this is not a good option, especially if you are going to use it just couple of times in a month.
- Because of its size, sometimes people tend leave the spoon in it. If you do so, the noise generated by spoon can be alarming. And moreover, the blades can get damaged and container as well.
How to Choose the Best Blender?
Choosing a blender can be confusing task as there are several models available in the market. And moreover, blenders can last up to 10 years long, you have to be very careful while picking them. In our buying guide blenders, we have provided all the information required to analyze the products and make an informed choice. So, let’s get started…
Blenders are available in different sizes from 2, 6 to 14 cups. You have to choose the blender based on your requirements. However, you have to remember that – smaller the blender, less powerful it will be.
If you make personal smoothies a lot, then single serve blenders are suitable enough. If you travel a lot, then portable blender is the right choice as it will take less storage space and less cleaning effort as well. If you want to blend different kinds of ingredients like grinding pulses or crushing ice, it is better to choose countertop blenders. For people who prepare meals in advance or often cook of friends and family, it is better to invest in a large size blender.
- Standard Size – Usually, countertop blender containers or jars can hold up to 1 to 2 liters. So, it is suitable for preparing 6 to 9 glasses of juice or drinks.
- High Performance – Just like their bulky size, they have powerful motor as well. Some of them are capable of holding up to 4 liters.
- Individual Servings – Single server blenders can hold up to 0.2 to 0.7 liters capacity. They are not suitable for people who have a family or experiment with different flavors in kitchen.
This is one of the main aspects to look out for in a blender as it indicates longevity, reliability and durability. If the blender has low power range, then it may not be powerful enough to blend hard food ingredients. If the blender has higher power, it can blend ingredients into power within few minutes. So, it is always better to choose a blender with high power. For smoothies and juices, 400 to 500 watts is suitable but for commercial use or large families, 1000 – 1500 watts is suitable.
Below, are some of the suggestions regarding power range.
- 300 Watts – Most of the standard countertop blenders come in this power range. You will be able to blend most of the food ingredients except the hard ones.
- 400 to 700 Watts – Blenders with this power range are more versatile. It can be used to process soups and juices.
- Above 700 Watts – Blenders with above 700 Watts power range can grind even dry ingredients. With them, you can make peanut butter, grains into flour, and large quantities as well. However, they are expensive than other models.
Blenders are not only use for making juice or marinades but also capable of extracting proteins and vitamins into liquid form. So, the quality of the blender mainly depends on the blades quality. If you want to make salad dressing, sauces, smoothies, salads or juices, we recommend to go for X style blades.
For crushing ice cubes, pulses, coffee beans or any other hard food produce, wing style blade is suitable. Some of the blenders come with exchangeable blades making it perfect for both type of blending requirements. And moreover, they are easy to clean as well. When it comes to material, stainless steel blades are considered the best as they perform better and corrosion resistant as well.
Jars or containers or pitchers (where ingredients are added) are usually made up of plastic or glass. Compared to plastic, glass is a cheaper option. Apart from price factor, they are dishwasher safe. And moreover you don’t have to worry about the temperature of foods or utensils while blending.
But if the glass material is thin, then it may shatter of you mishandle it. So, glass jars are bit risky to maintain. On the other hand, thicker options are more sturdy but heavy as well.
As solution for these problems, some manufacturers use high end plastic jars. They are durable, light in weight, easy to maintain and durable as well. But some plastic jars are not dishwasher safe and quite expensive as well.
5. Speed Settings
For blending food ingredients into perfect smooth mixture, it is important to have different blending speeds. Because some food ingredients like carrots, radish or similar, require high speed to cut through the hard texture while others like tomatoes can easily be pureed at low speeds.
Other benefit of having different speed levels is – nice slow speed settings are perfect for delicate jobs like whisking and emulsifications. High speed settings are suitable for pulverizing or blitzing things.
Below are some of the common speed settings available in blenders…
- Pulse – Suitable for blending something quite fast. However, it shouldn’t be used above 60 seconds.
- Low – Suitable for grinding solid and liquid ingredients together.
- Medium – suitable for chopping vegetables without losing nutrients or vitamins.
- Fast – used for blending liquids together.
It represents the force generated inside the blender for rotating or twisting the food ingredients. An ideal torque should have the capacity to make the blending process much easier.
It is actually widely use piece while using a blender. Tamper helps in moving the stubborn bits into the blender blades. While analyzing this factor, we recommend to check them carefully as they are different from model to model and brand as well. They usually come in a ring guard to prevent the plunging into the blender blades.
8. Ease of Cleaning
Most of the blenders in Indian market come with easy to clean feature – all you have to do is simply rinse and let it dry. Some blenders even come with detachable wands which can separated from the motor handle. This makes is easy to clean. And moreover, they are dishwasher proof as well. Also, remember to clean the wand as soon as completing the blending task. If not, food stuck in the blades can get dried, making it difficult to clean.
9. Nutrient Extraction
It provides room for extracting maximum amount of nutrition from the fruits, veggies or other food ingredients during the blending process. Check out for blender that not only blends the vegetables properly but also manages to retain the nutrition.
10. Noise Levels
Now-a-days, you can easily find blenders that makes little noise to noiseless models. Unlike olden days, you wouldn’t disturb others while blending.
10. Special Attachments
Some brands provide blenders with additional gadgets that let can be used for other purposes as well. We have mentioned some of them are mentioned below.
- Personal Cups – Suitable for blending single serve drink for grab n go
- Chopping/Mixing Bowls – Sharp blades will let you use the blender as food processor as well.
- Coffee Grinder – it helps to grind coffee beans or spices.
Just like any other electronic device, blenders can stop working over the time. To prevent any maintenance related issues, we recommend to choose a models that is easily repairable. And moreover, the parts of the blender should be readily available for replacement.
Most of the immersion blenders available in India come with at least 1-year warranty. But some high-end models provide 2 to 3 years of warranty based on price, model and features. However, don’t purchase a blender that doesn’t come with warranty. The time duration of warranty represents confidence of manufacturer in their quality. Some models have less warranty as they are expected to wear out and should be replaced eventually.
Before checking out for the options, make sure to choose a budget limit. Most of the hand blenders come in a range of Rs.1500 to Rs.3000. Some high-end models like Bullet Blenders, countertop blender with additional attachment may cost up to Rs.6000. As there are several options, it is better to finalize a budget limit and essential factors while choosing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Actually, there isn’t much difference between a blender and mixer. Blender is capable of grinding solid food into liquid form. While the mixer is suitable for grinding pulses, grains and making good batters. Some blenders come with the capability to handle some mixer duties as well which is why different blades are provided.
Actually cleaning blender is a very simple and easy process. There is no need of injuring your hands or fingers. Most of the blenders come with detachable blades. You can just add them into dishwasher or just add in diluted detergent liquid for cleaning. If the blender has fixed blades, then you can just blend detergent liquid and wash off with plain water.
Well, there is not much difference between a between a mixture and blender but a blender is the one which is capable of making a solid material into complete liquid form. On the other hand, a mixture is capable of making good batters out. Also, there are various blenders which hold the capacity of doing the work of a mixture and that is why they come with different blades.
Personal blenders are suitable for crushing ice. However, it has to be in small quantities only or else the ice cube size has to be small. The blender can shave the ice but it cannot totally crush it. If you want to crush ice regularly, then choose a blender with motor power range between 700 watts to 1500 watts. This range is powerful enough to crush the ice or any frozen ingredient without any issues.
There is no need of getting worried as you can easily clean your blenders with just pouring detergent water in it. Many blenders are detachable so that you save yourself from cutting your hands and other things.
It would be a tedious task to select the right one from various best products. So, here we recommend Hestia Appliances IQ-Blend. The reason is that it is compact and multifunctional with professional grade blades and 1000W powerful copper winding motor, which operates at a speed of 22000 rpm. Its one-touch operation will provide efficient blending. It is ideal for both families or bachelors.
Meanwhile, if you have any queries or suggestion, then please do write down in the below comments section and we will reply within hours. Till then, we wish you a safe and happy shopping.