A 75 inch TV can definitely be worth the money to give you a cinematic experience. And these smart TVs can raise up your watching standard with its smart technology.
Now purchasing a new TV can be exciting but can require a huge commitment. So we have tried to make this process a bit easier for you and listed factors that you can go through before investing.
This will simplify your process of selection and help you choose the right model that will suit your needs.
- HD or HD-Ready: This is the basic resolution and has a pixel count of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Full-HD (1920×1080 pixels or 1080p): This has a pixel count of 1920×1080 and it gives you sharp images. This is also a common resolution for blu ray format.
- 4K (3840×2160 pixels): This is the highest number of pixels and it delivers a high-quality image.
- Refresh rate:This rate tells you the movement of pictures. So higher refreshing rate would indicate the fast movement of pictures without any blurriness.
- Sound: Good sound quality can altogether enhance your TV watching experience. And therefore you must check the sound output, the higher the count better it is.
Apart from these mentioned factors if you want to know about more factors then refer to our Buying Guide, where there is a list of factors that will help in precise buying.
Now that you have an idea for what to look for in a product go through our listed products that are available on amazon.
4 Best 75 Inch TV In India
|75 inch TV||Resolution||Refresh rate||Sound||Warranty||Buy Now|
|Sony Bravia Android LED TV||4K Ultra HD (3840x2160)||50 Hz||20 watts output||1 year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
UHD Smart LED TV
|4K Ultra HD (3840x2160)||50 Hz||20 Watts Output||1 year||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Ultra HD Certified Android LED Smart TV
|4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)||60 Hz||30 watts output||18 months||CHECK ON AMAZON|
4K UHD LED Smart TV
|4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)||120 hertz||40 watts output||1 Year Comprehensive +|
1 Year Additional
|CHECK ON AMAZON|
4 Best 75 Inch TV In India Reviews
Sony is a renowned brand and has made its way to every individual’s house. This is known for its durability and high efficient products. And with the highest review, this product has made its way to be on top of this list.
- Build: This 75 inch TV is designed to fit in your living space. This is slim and has a narrow frame with an aluminium finish that upgrades the decor of your living room. It also helps to keep the cables organised. All the wires can be arranged behind the TV.Its IR blaster feature lets you control everything seamlessly with just one remote control. So you can enjoy functions like the content bar, voice search, google play store and much more with just this one device.This TV is equipped with an advanced shield that protects from electrical surges and its primary capacitor gives protection against unstable voltage. It also comes with an anti humid coating that prevents short circuits caused by high moisture.This also delivers high-quality audio with its bass reflex speaker. This gives you a more intense and focused sound that adds a richness to the dialogues and music.
- Display:This has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160). With this, you get a clear bright picture and the right colour contrast. Every pixel is powered by 4K processing technology and this results in lifelike images.Its triluminos display maps colour across the gamut and due to its developed backlight subtle colours do not seem oversaturated or unnatural
- Smart TV features:Its inbuilt chrome cast lets you access youtube or browse other things. You can also cast this TV to your android, IOS or your laptop.This TV’s remotes come with a Netflix button that lets you start Netflix with just a click. It also has a voice search system that makes your job much easier. And with its Motionflow XR you can enjoy smooth sharp detailed images.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)
- Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports | 3 USB ports
- Sound: 20 watts output
- Operating system: android
- Warranty: 1 year
- Can download many things from google play
- Built-in Chromecast
- Bass reflex speaker
- Refreshing rate is less compared to others
LG is considered to be one of the leading brands in the electronic industry. This brand has been working since 1958 and is trusted by most of its clientele.
- Build:This slim bezel and sleek TV is equipped with 4 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports that help you connect to any hardware devices and other USB devices.Its DTS virtual feature lets you listen to rich and multidimensional audio from all angles. It is also equipped with AI Acoustic Tuning that can sense the position of your sitting and delivers an optimal sound.
- Display:The 4K resolution images seem quite realistic with their vivid colour. And it’s quad-core processor eliminates noise and creates more dynamic colour and contrast. Low-resolution images are also up-scaled and reproduced to be close to 4K quality images. Even the slightest colour difference is reflected to give a sharp and rich picture.
- Smart TV features:This smart TV comes with a magic remote that can work in any direction. So now you can operate from any corner of your room.This also comes with an intuitive dashboard which can be connected to smart devices from one big screen. This will help you create your daily routine. It
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)
- Refresh Rate: 50 Hz
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports | 3 USB ports to
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Operating system: WebOS based
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Sleek design
- 1-year warranty
- Can connect to USB or other hardware devices.
- Some audio issues can be there
This is certified to be a global top two TV brand by google. Along with picture quality, it also guarantees high audio quality with Harman-Kardon Speaker.
- Build: This LED TV comes in a black slim sleek design and a metal casing. This offers two connecting options: 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports. This helps to connect to hardware and other USB devices.Its sound quality is also quite good with Harman Kardon 4 Individual Speakers. The total audio output is 30 watts.
- Display:This has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160). This gives you crystal clear pictures with shades of light and natural colours that gives you impressive viewing experience. It has a wide viewing angle and every person sitting in any corner can enjoy the same picture quality.
- Smart TV features:This has inbuilt Chromecast that lets you browse endlessly and with this, you can enjoy your favourite online streaming. You can also voice search for your favourite shows. And its remote comes with a Netflix button that lets you watch Netflix in just one go.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports | 2 USB ports
- Sound: 30 watts output
- Operating system: android
- Warranty: 18 months
- Won Reddot award in 2017
- Dolby DTS Technology
- Wide colour gamut
- The warranty period is less
This Korean brand has made its way to every Indians house. This delivers a UHD picture quality and features seamless control over the device.
- Build: This big-screen comes in a slim modern design. This minimalistic design comes with a cable management solution. So after you plug in the cables you can push the cables into the embedded case that is incorporated behind the TV. This is structured in a 360 degree as irrespective of where a person is sitting you get a view of this modern sleek design.
- Display:This has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160). This gives you an elite picture quality that shows you all the details even in the darkest picture and also the brightest picture. It’s HDR 10+brings the content creator vision to life. And its ultra-slim array has good control over the backlight that makes the dark scenes even darker and bright scenes even brighter. The wide range of colour, the images seem life-like.
- Smart TV features:This comes with one remote control that connects and labels with all connected devices. You can also sync your TV and smartphone. There is also an option of connecting all Samsung devices through Samsung cloud and then you can share your mobile pictures and view it on your TV or refrigerator screen.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Refresh Rate: 120 hertz
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports | 2 USB ports
- Sound: 40 Watts Output
- Operating system: Tizen
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive + 1 Year Additional on Panel by Samsung from date of purchase
- Cable solution
- 360-degree design
- Comes with contrast enhancer
- Comes with a higher price range
Things To Consider While Buying 75 inch TV
The below-mentioned factors will help you in selecting a suitable product for yourself. So go through them and invest in a suitable product.
This is one of the important factors to be considered.
- HD or HD-Ready (1280×720 pixels or 720p): This is the basic resolution found for most TVs. This has a pixel count of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Full-HD (1920×1080 pixels or 1080p): This has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and it gives you sharp images. This is also a common resolution for blu ray format.
- 4K (3840×2160 pixels):This is the highest number of pixels and this delivers a high-quality image. Its great picture quality also enhances your gaming experience.
- 8K:8K is available on TV with the advancement of technology. This can quadruple the resolution of 4K.
- HDR:This is a high dynamic range. HDR tends to render the picture more vivid with add more light and contrast.
2. HDMI Ports
More HDMI ports will allow more connectivity to other devices. If you want to have 4 K Ultra HD, make sure that the TV accepts HDMI 2.0 to handle ultra-HD content. Many TVs have only one port that can support the 4 K copy protection scheme (HDCP 2.2)
3. The interface of LED TV
Software is like the core of LED TV. all have their own framework or operating system for running Smart implementations of LED TV.
- LG’s WebOS: This runs on SoC(System-on-Chip) and can run many tasks once.
- Android OS: This is mostly used by Sony and the operating system is by google
- Smart hub:This is used by Samsung LED TVs. This makes the use of the internet and smart TV features very easy and enhances the user experience.
- Firefox Os:This is used by Panasonic. This even allows you to pin down the favourite channel.
Good sound quality can altogether enhance your TV watching experience. Some LEDs come with a dobby sound system and this provides a 360-degree sound experience.
This system has five bandwidth channels: front-right, front-left, centre, back-right and back-left.
5. Refresh rate
That is the pace that pushes pictures from the backdrop of LED TV. All the shows you see on TV are the product of moving pictures at a certain point.
If you want to use your LED for games or 3D film, you need to move to 60Hz+.
This factor should also be considered. Many LED TVs come with smart remotes. Many TVs even come with voice controls, and the remote has the Google Assistant app built-in. This can make your experience very easy.
7. Viewing angles
Most low-cost LEDs do not provide a consistent viewing experience. As the viewer shifts, the quality of the image deteriorates. And therefore before purchasing, you have to test the viewing experience.
A product with a warranty just makes the product more reliable. Most of these products come with 1-2 year of warranty.
If you want your purchase to be under budget then you must go through the price range. This can start from 1,11,000 and go up to 3,52,000.
Difference LCD/ LED/ OLED/QLED/ Mini LED/ micro LED
These are examples of transmission displays. These depend on the backlight for their light source which then passes through the matrix and colour filters.
- OLED:Organic light-emitting diode. This occurs when the pixels do not contain colours, so it goes absolutely black. This does not suffer from any light bleeds, and it can show the deepest black, perfect for watching space scenes.
- Micro-LED:This uses a modular structure that helps you to build up to 17 foot high TV with a resolution of 16 megapixels. This one has the best monitor screen. But only Samsung and Sony are offering it.
- LCD:LCD stands for liquid crystal display. This is the name of the matrix used to create all of the transmitting displays. LCD panels are used by many transmitting screens to produce the pictures you show. The difference comes down to whether the backlight and quantum dots have been used or not.
- LED TV:These are more energy-efficient and can monitor the brightness of the picture based on how many LEDs are used.
- Mini LED:Mini LEDs are very small and 25,000 of them can be fitted with a 75-inch TV.
- QLED:This is LED or mini LED that has added a layer of quantum dots embedded behind the LCD matrix. With the addition of quantum dots to the LED display, they increase the brightness and help create more natural colours by compensation of blue light that most LEDs emit.
With display technology, you will hear words like A grade panel and IPS panel
- A grade panel:Manufacturers categorised the TV panel after a range of tests to ensure that customers are provided with the best support.The panel is tested for scratches, mark spots, leakage and other kinds of damages. And then graded as A+, A, B or C.A grade panel is considered to be best.
- IPS panel:There are three types of panel used in devices. TN (Twisted nematic), VA (Vertical Alignment) and IPS (In-plane switching). VA and IPS are more widely used while TN is an outed version.IPS panels are recommended as they give a wide viewing angle and high response time.
- Brightness: LED TVs have better lighting arrangements that deliver brighter images.
- Consistency: LEDs are quite consistent with their picture quality for several years.
- Energy Efficient: LED TVs are more energy efficient as the backlight has LED lights instead of CCFLs.
- Dimming and Better Picture Contrast: LED lights are illuminated by tiny LED lamps. They spread the light evenly behind the screen. This helps to dim certain parts and deliver a better picture.
Disadvantages of LED TVs
- This can be more expensive and can consume 100W more energy compared to LCDs.
Frequently Asked Questions
LEDs are better in saving energy as compared to LCD. This is primarily because LEDs use light-emitting diodes, unlike LCDs that use CCFLs.
It depends on its maintenance and usage. An average lifespan of LED TV is 80,000 hours which sums up to 6-7 years.
Yes LED TVs to use light-emitting diodes that save much more energy as compared to LCDs.
The bigger the better, and all these 75 inch TVs can uplift your entire watching experience. These smart TVs come with features that add to the list of benefits that come along with your regular watching.
All our products are based on the highest reviews and product efficiency and among all these our favourite picks are Sony Bravia LED TV. This TV runs on an android base and has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160). Along with great picture quality, you also get an enhanced sound audio output of 20 watts. Moreover, it comes with a year of warranty.